Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
I've asked this in the past, but now that we've been doing some updates with the skins, I was hoping to see which styles are being used. You can select a few if you switch it up every now and then.

Made some slight changes on the bTech's postbit background. While the color-themed was nice, I thought it was a bit of an eyesore. Changed that to a darker greyish tone (except for blue).

I always have used the default seamus black banner. I did change it up sometimes.

I've always used the SeamusBlack myself.... tis what I'm used to

I'll be phoenix downing this thread as we are considering cutting down on some themes. This makes it easier for bigger updates, and I'm pretty sure there are unused themes hanging around at this point in time.

Those of you who have not yet voted, please cast a vote on which skin you're using, and those of you that voted and would like to change, please notify Mitsuki or myself in this thread so we can keep an eye on the poll numbers.

While green is my favourite, colour-wise, I use blue for the crystals. I use red sometimes too, but not very often. Mostly blue.

It's still just SeamusBlack skin for me. =]

We will be disabling Seamus Purple, bTech Orange, bTech Purple and bTech Green to lessen the workload. If you feel strongly against any of the skin mentioned being disabled, please let me know.

I use the btech blue. Not much said except it's just pure personal preference.

Back