Dead Star: Frozen Magic - An Epic Fantasy

Gil
a1.png This book is particularly relevant to fans of final fantasy. Inside you'll find numerous references to the FF universe, as they are all close to my heart, and part of my inspiration.

Forty years ago, a lengthy war nearly destroyed the Kingdoms of Eldaria. On the anniversary of its end, Davik Gracious, Lord of Midgard, holds a summit at his keep, Stormbreaker Stronghold. With conflict once again on the horizon, Davik intends to solidify the peace and usher in a new age of enlightenment. Little does he know that an array of individuals, each with their own agendas, will converge on the summit, bringing with them intrigue and murder. Yet even as Davik's allies, the Royal Huntsmen, struggle to ensure his plan comes to fruition, an unforeseen danger rises in the North, threatening not only Midgard but the entire world.

Magic and technology, religion and science, war and peace are all at stake in Dead Star: Frozen Magic, an epic fantasy both unique in conception and following in the grand tradition.

Dead Star: Frozen Magic is my debut novel. It represents a lifetime of passion in all things fantasy and science fiction, and I am excited to finally offer it to the public. Until recently I had written only screenplays, and this book marks my first foray into the world of being a novelist. I'm quite pleased with the quality of the book, and am most eager to receive my first round of reviews on my amazon site, where the first two chapters are available to preview.

THIS BOOK IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD FOR A SPECIAL PROMOTION 7/22/14

I am looking for reviews, so I hope if anyone gets it that they are kind enough to post what they think on Amazon.

Amazon site: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LX8ULKM

:moko:

Back