The Zodiac Braves

Folmarv Tengille

Commander of Knights Templar
Gil

Hey this is F_T I would like to remake my old thread now that I have enough posts to make a Role Playing Clan, It will be a called The Zodiac Braves:

fft-zodiacstone.gif

The land was divided between 7 kingdoms: Zeltennia, Fovoham, Lionel, Limberry, Lesalia, Gallione, and Mullonde. Each of the seven kingdoms wished to expand their territory, and were locked in an endless battle over hundreds of years.
Finally, an ambitious king was born in the kingdom of Mullonde. He gathered a great army from all of Ivalice, and fought valiantly to further expand his province. He even sought ancient and forbidden magic, and managed to summon a demon from the netherworld. However, the young king could not control the demon and was killed. The demon then aims to destroy the human world.
However, 12 brave knights appeared, each of them carrying a
Zodiac Stone, a magical stone with a Zodiac Sign carved onto them. With the power of the stones, the "Zodiac Braves", as the people called them due to the Zodiac Signs they carried, fought against the demon. Valiantly, they drove the demon back to the netherworld and returned peace to the land.

To join leave your name a Templar Name (Role-play Name) and your Job class and the stone wanting to use.
After the 11 commanders (The Lucavi) are selected, there will be more minor positions to hold (same requirements are mandatory [Templar Name, Job, with the exception of what stone you want])

Rules:
1. Follow all the rules of this Site.
2. Accomplish Missions when asked too.
3. No one can use Virgo.
4. Show good sportsmanship towards other clans.
5. Have Fun!
Commanders**
Templar Name: Folmarv Tengille
Stone: Leo
Lucavi: Hashmall
Job: Divine Knight

Members
TBA*

*-Will open up when the Lucavi (Commanders) are selected

**-Applications are open for commanders if you want to apply to be a commander just post below in this Format,

Templar Name:
Stone:
Lucavi:
Job:

Last edited:
Thread moved to Roleplay Central.

Back