'Ello

Makoto Tribal

Genome #227
Gil
Hey look, another random new user thread! Don't worry, I know the drill, I like long chocobo rides on the beach and- no wait, that's not how this goes at all!

So yes, this isn't exactly my first time at the rodeo when it comes to Final Fantasy forums in general, though I don't think I've been here before? Was out of the loop for a pretty long time, somewhere around seven years if I were to risk a guess. It's vaguely possible someone here knows me, but I'd be pretty bloody surprised.

Anyways not got much more to add. You'd think I'd be better at these by now, but such is life. *shrugs*

Well welcome another random thread maker :P to the FF Forums, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun while sharing your ideas. Which I look Forward to :D

Welcome!
F_T

Hey look, another random new user thread! Don't worry, I know the drill, I like long chocobo rides on the beach and- no wait, that's not how this goes at all!

So yes, this isn't exactly my first time at the rodeo when it comes to Final Fantasy forums in general, though I don't think I've been here before? Was out of the loop for a pretty long time, somewhere around seven years if I were to risk a guess. It's vaguely possible someone here knows me, but I'd be pretty bloody surprised.

Anyways not got much more to add. You'd think I'd be better at these by now, but such is life. *shrugs*

This isn't my first rodeo! Dr. Phil reference! :wacky:

Welcome to the forum, Makoto! If you end up having any questions, feel free to give us a shout. =]

Back