Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Since the upgrade to 4.2.3, the forum icons have been reverted back to the default folders. We were thinking that it might be a good idea to give other mascots a chance to shine. Moogles, chocobos, etc. Do you guys have any preference? Hoping to do this soon so I can give Fil all the files, so please let us know asap.

Materia orbs would be nice! =]

As far as mascots go... I don't have a preference. Something that's workable with the system files and what they stand for.

From FFXIV would definitely give something of an "updated" feel, seeing as materia from that other games are a bit dated (but classic). :lew:

I'm already for the Materia idea, and the FFXIV ones look great. It's not something typical that you see on a Final Fantasy forum, it's actually something refreshing. :D So I say yes!

I preferred the Chocobos we had way back when myself. Not too big of a fan of the materia. it's kinda just colored circles... If not Chocobos, the Pupu, or even some of the old FF class sprites

I'm good with the updated FF14-style materia. I don't like them as much as the FF7 materia, but I guess going for a more modern approach is best.

...that or malboros.

I want moogles, lots and lots of moogles. :)

No need for cactuars though, they would just ruin it all.

I want moogles, lots and lots of moogles. :)

No need for cactuars though, they would just ruin it all.

This. Or Malboros as someone mentioned but that might be a bit difficult. :lew:

The FFXIV materia looks good too so I'm on board with that if that's what everyone wants.

chocobos or the XIV materia seems good. Indifferent to either one so fine with both of them, maybe even mix up the mascots if it's possible and not a whole lot of work?

could you use multiple mascots or icons for the different sections of the forum?

Spira could be icon A.

Gaia could be icon B.

So forth?

colour co-ordination? Might help those who have trouble navigating the forums out if they know Gaia is Green, while Spira is purple?

There's my 2 cents.

If this was already the plan of action, ignore me. 0.0

No, the same icon has to be applied to all forums.

We can do something different for the btech at least, can we? :hmmm: So in this case, can we pick two mascots (or whatever image)...? One for all seamus styles and one for all btech styles @Belazor et Britannia

Crystals sounds cool too actually.

Anyway, we'll provide a few samples soon and go from there.

Back