Feedback New Forum Icons

I'd personally suggest only one mascot / colour per skin, it'd get way too confusing otherwise, even for me... Just my opinion though.

I guess this is coming down into classic vs a "new" feel to it. In this set I want a classic feel to it, but that's just me. Why I want Chocobos

Few samples:

Original image:

moogle.png

Altered it a bit.
Moogle Render.png

48x48:

Moogle Lock 48.pngMoogle48x48.png

Crystals:

crystal48.pngIMG_01082014_231320.png

I really like the moogles now that I see them!

The espers/crystals are good, but I'm for moogles.

I like the Moogles a lot myself, especially that art style. The crystals look quite nice too! If it came down to a vote though, I'm all for the Moogles.

:fan:

Moogles! Moogles, moogles, moogles! They are sooo kawaii!!!!! :hyper:

I want, only the moogles, just them no other icon but the moogles. Got it, just moogles.

:wunderbar::ladypompom::zifnab::neb::blumog::viridis::sarum::kuponut::mr.mog:

PS. I vote for the moogle icons.

Okay, so we'll go for moogles. We'll use crystals for bTech, though might change the diamond-shaped one into something less awkward. It was kind of odd working with that one.

Moogles:

forum_old-48.pngforum_link-48.pngthreadmovednew.png

For threads:

thread_deleted-30-right.pngthread_dot_lock-30-right.png

I hope everyone's okay with the moogle positioned this way and not the other way around. Just realized I could've had him face the other way so that the icons are on the right (which probably would make more sense) but...kinda too late now. xD Don't wanna re-edit 30 files again. =P

Mitsuki

They're perfect! Wonderful job on these and on behalf of all moogle lovers, thank you a whole whole lot!

Working on them atm, so you guys may experience some hiccups here and there when it comes to folder icons.

Mits will finish up the moogles, and I'll be working on the crystals for BTech. =]

Crystals are looking great too. ;) Most likely will be done by tomorrow.

I'm still missing a few files for moogles (particularly the thread files) so if you hit CTRL+F5 and it still shows folders, paste the url link here and I'll fix that. Already found a few missing ones, so I'll get those sorted soon.

MoogleCrystal.png

The moogles look great so far. I am going to miss the chocobos =[

Am I the only one who's interested in the new favicon? Haha.

Moogles are a nice one. Good work. (Mognet reference with the letters/envelopes, I'm assuming?)

FFI, yeah. Six is working on it still, but for now I think we will be sticking to bTech blue since the other bTech themes would need different colored crystals, and that's a bit of work.

I think the first crystal we used (diamond-shaped one) was Dissidia style, but the new crystal we're using now is from FFI. Pretty sure that's what it said, anyway.

We're currently still working to clean up both Seamus and the BTech blue, those will currently take priority.

I'm pretty certain for the Btech we're going to be sticking with crystals and colour match them with their own colour palettes.

I think the first crystal we used (diamond-shaped one) was Dissidia style, but the new crystal we're using now is from FFI. Pretty sure that's what it said, anyway.
I'm looking at them now...they don't look 8-bit or 16-bit....i'm specifically asking for those kind. not the ones from FF1 remastered into a new design,literally, the older design.

I searched for 8-bit or 16-bit crystals before settling with the crystals that we have now but couldn't find a render to work with. Since we have to add extra icons to it, it has to be big enough to start with (easier to design that way) and then resize afterwards. So since we've already started on the crystals we have now, it'll be best to continue that.

There are different other FF1-6 crystals to look from. ff3 for example has some. ff4 and ff5 definitely have renders of them.

Back