Are we just going to ignore the adorable hug Kinoc gave Auron?

Catnip

Auto-Haste
Veteran
Gil
I mean, it's really prime.
tumblr_n3ckxfWjW41rcjo9to1_250.gif

Seriously though, in their world, going up and just hugging Auron is like going up to a king in our world and hugging him. I thought it was pretty cool to see him in that situation. Especially the way he handled it lol

Dogtag%20Catnip.png

I don't think it's a big deal. It's a friend who hasn't seen another friend in a very long time.

I'll reserve my overall opinion of Kinoc from this topic. :lew:

It's a great gesture. They used to be best friends in Bevelle. Not so odd, right?

Auron didn't take it very well when Seymour killed him though. He was pretty pissed about it.
I guess Square did that to give Auron a motive against Seymour. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

my sis just played this game and i laughed when i saw that :lew:

I didn't really think to much of it... there really isn't any physically expressions in FFX, but I didn't analyze it lol. I just overlooked Kinoc... I wanted to get on with my journey! I mean Kinoc must've missed Auron, I don't blame him at all. Auron just shrugs it off because thats his personality.You can obviously tell they had quite a friendship.

I just thought that they've obviously have some "past" between the two, and there was kind of a tension between the two when they caught up (maybe I picked up the wrong vibes) so I thought it made sense that he didn't reciprocate the hug. I remember it got me thinking, who is the guy? What's his deal? Why is the best guy in the game so cold towards him? So I guess it piqued my curiosity about him, at the very least.

Back