3 English voice actors confirmed.

Razberry Knight

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD will at long last be coming overseas along with the mobile title Final Fantasy Agitobased in the same world. Now that the announcement is official, a voice actor that has contributed his talents to the localization has revealed himself! Matthew Mercer, known for his roles in Fire Emblem: Awakening as Chrom and Leon Kennedy in the Resident Evil series, will be voicing Trey — a bow-wielding member of Class Zero in the Suzaku Akademeia in Rubrum.
Excited to announce my involvement with the upcoming releases of Final Fantasy Type-0 & Agito as the voice of Trey! pic.twitter.com/SkgGf95Lw2
— Matthew Mercer (@matthewmercer) June 11, 2014

Orion Acaba has confirmed that he will be voicing Nine, a spear-wielding member of Class Zero!
“I am so proud, happy and thrilled to finally and officially announce that I will be playing the character “Nine” in the new Final Fantasy Type-0 game!!!! I have owned, played, and beat all of the previous Final Fantasy games and it is a true honor and privilege for me to now be a part of this wonderful story. I remember my last day recording for Nine close to two years ago, and as I drove home I welled up with tears of pure elation and joy. There have been a few times in my life where that has happened, and as I watched the giant trailer at E3 with Agito running, I stood there, watched and I felt that joy once again. More to come!”
I am immensely happy to announce I am playing the Character "Nine" in #FinalFantasyType0!!!#FinalFantasy #ninerocks #grateful
— Orion Acaba (@orionacaba) June 11, 2014

Christina Vee has confirmed that she will be voicing Cinque, a mace-wielding member of Class Zero!
Guess what guys! I voice Cinque in Final Fantasy Type-0 and Agito. Happy to be part of the FF world and lore. pic.twitter.com/EfCiTBhSTy
— Cristina Vee (@CristinaVee) June 11, 2014
With both titles announced, only time will tell until the other Class Zero English voice cast alum are revealed! Who are you expecting to voice each character? Leave us a comment below!
Final Fantasy Type-0 is currently announced for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Final Fantasy Agito is currently announced for iOS/Android smartphone platforms.

News from Finalfantasy.net

Back