FFIX in HD - Here's what it would look like

Oh man, FF9 is one of my favorite Final Fantasy games. If they ever remade it, I'd buy it in a shot.

Impressive artwork...definitely clearer and more colorful than the original.

What I'd give to play HD remakes of the golden years of Final Fantasy, 7-10.

7,8,9 remade with slightly updated graphics on one disc for ps4 wow one can only dream.
10 Hd is out very shortly for PS4 looking forward to that!
I'm guilty of not giving IX as much credit as I should (prob cos it was 2nd FF after my favourite I ever played think the culture/art direction setting change was a shock to my system at the time from VIII)
However FFIX was the 1st FF where I maxed out my whole party to maximum levels and completed every last challenge in the game bar deliver the very last mognet letter (I couldn't find the moogle trapped in the ice cave on disc one in disc three/four).
Or at least I thought I had......didn't realise I hadn't beaten every last boss as only recently found out about Hades existence in FFIX.
Loking at that art made me very very nostalgic about the game.

Damn that looks absolutely immense, and not to mention sexy as hell. I pray the FFVII remake does well as they have hinted they'd be open to looking at more of the back catalogue if it does. We may yet see come to be!

I've been hoping for a remaster/remake of IX since the remaster of VII was announced. Art like this makes me want it even more!

Back