Greetings those of similar interests and otherwise

Dravocn

Gil
Hello all :3 The Username's Dravocn, and will likely be the character name too, nice to meet cha.

Welp, now that introductions are out of the way I guess I should talk about myself a bit. OOC I'm 18 and have played EVERY Final Fantasy game including Dissidia and Duodeciem as well as the Kingdom Hearts series which I only played BECAUSE of Final Fantasy. My favorite character would have to be Vivi :3 Just because of his adorableness and his capabilities that are rather higher than those of any other mage class. Anywho I do not wish to put up my reasoning for debate and finish this on a happy note. So yeah, HELLO PEOPLE and I'm happy to be here :3

Hello there and welcome to the FFF Community, its good to see you have played through the entire franchise and even played Kingdom Hearts as well (I done it for the same reason as you mainly for FF) Spend some time in FF related threads and have some fun around here and meet some new people. We are a wonderful bunch and if you need anything just pop me a PM Kupo!

Welcome Dravocn! Enjoy your time within these walls. Cookies are provided but you pay with your soul 0_0.

Welcome....
Vivi is awesome... You get 10 points for liking Vivi... But you need more than that to buy your soul!

Back