FF Music Fragments of Memories from FFVIII on the harp

Branna Laurelin

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
FFXIV
Branna Willow
FFXIV Server
Odin
Since you all seemed to enjoy my Rose of May cover that I posted here the other day, here's a cover I did a few months ago of Fragments of Memories from Final Fantasy VIII :) Covering music from my favourite games makes me so happy!

One of my favorite tune in the whole series. It's so soothing. You played fantastically, so kudos for the performance. Keep it up, Brenna. :)

Actually started FF8 again last night. Kids are loving it.

I don't quite remember this piece since I hadn't played much of VIII, but this sounds really great nonetheless! I don't doubt that the original composer would be proud, hehe. Thank you for sharing! :chocobo:

One of my favorite tune in the whole series. It's so soothing. You played fantastically, so kudos for the performance. Keep it up, Brenna. :)

Actually started FF8 again last night. Kids are loving it.

Thank you ^_^ Ah, now I really want to play it again, too! I never get tired of that game, it was the first FF I ever played back when I was only 12 or so, and what really got me hooked on the series :) So I have a really nostalgic relationship with that game (also Squall was my first love, heheh).

I don't quite remember this piece since I hadn't played much of VIII, but this sounds really great nonetheless! I don't doubt that the original composer would be proud, hehe. Thank you for sharing! :chocobo:

Thank you very much! If Nobuo Uematsu ever heard my cover and was proud of it, I could die happy - no greater achievement needed! :)

Wow! This is amazing. I've always thought the harp was a beautiful instrument :woo: I love FF8, and I would love to hear more from you! I bet Breezy would sound amaaazing on harp. ^_^

Wow! This is amazing. I've always thought the harp was a beautiful instrument :woo: I love FF8, and I would love to hear more from you! I bet Breezy would sound amaaazing on harp. ^_^

Thank you very much! In fact, I already did a cover of Breezy a couple of years ago, but I played it a bit too fast unfortunately.

Back