Article: FFVII: G-Bike announced for mobiles. It's G-Bike, but remade.

Misleading title, deduct 5 points from your score!

that said, not looking forward to the most boring and absurdly difficult minigame from ffvii being thrown on mobile devices.

I agree with Cali... I'm a bit tired of the mini-games or game releases on mobile devices... They're not half as popular as the consoles. If you're going to invest time in to something, SE, at least do it right.

Trailer is up. It IS a remake, actually!

So here is your FFVII remake, everyone! Only part of it, but a remake nonetheless!

Looks pretty cool for a mobile game. I'd probably get it if its not too expensive.

G-Bike wasn't the hardest of the FFVII mini-games. I remember the snowboarding and some of the higher levels of the submarine game being harder. Thats not to mention the fucking arm-wrestling for virtual fighter game...

i still believe its misleading title and i also disagree with the whole remake thing. you couldve simply said motorbike minigame remake instead of implying the whole game. and ff7 technically has been remade for PC. So we cant just say its a renake that everyone was waiting for.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of comedy in the title. I am not looking forward to this and people should really stop asking Square Enix for a remake of FF VII because it will likely never happen in this current period.

SE said they even want sequels to FFXV. So put it all into your head and remember that FFXV has no release date yet. Just how long will it take to remake FF VII on next gen? The answer is, too long.

i dont think they should stop asking but at the same time, SE and others need to understand what kind of remake is best for FF7. We dont want one equal to FF15.

Still....not a full-remake, more like an expanded version of the minigame.

And again, the title is misleading. its not a joke, more than a prank. Part of the problem is how Common Linnets comes off.

@Common Linnets: Make sure your joke comes off as innocent. as in not wait for us to get the punchline when we read it. its a jerk thing to do.

Last edited:
Please refrain from personally insulting each other in the forums.

@The Common Linnets
I would really appreciate if you could modify the title to something less misleading. And please do not argue over this title issue anymore guys.

Please do not reply to this post. Any questions, PM me.

Seriously...

Anyways, this is probably the best minigame from FF7 so I'm happy enough. I'll check it out if it's cheap enough and put on the Kindle store. FF doesn't tend to appear on there though.

There was no problem with the original title of this imo- this is something you'd see everywhere. I think by now, people would know that we're not getting a remake of this whole game any time soon, and you should DEFINITELY know that this site is going to display anything that wouldn't have been shown on any of the actual gaming news media websites beforehand- stop being gullible, perhaps?

Still, it's kinda cool that this has been remade- maybe more mini games could make their way to the mobile stage?

There was no problem with the original title of this imo- this is something you'd see everywhere. I think by now, people would know that we're not getting a remake of this whole game any time soon, and you should DEFINITELY know that this site is going to display anything that wouldn't have been shown on any of the actual gaming news media websites beforehand- stop being gullible, perhaps?

Still, it's kinda cool that this has been remade- maybe more mini games could make their way to the mobile stage?
It looks very different from the original. it looks more than just a remake. they expanded on it.

Another point is that other sites would not mislead you to read their title, they would say the joke, and reveal the punchline within the title. Such as "FF7 remade...only minigame". something like that.

I would appreciate it, if i didn't have to go read the article to get Punched by a punchline. Because alll in all, it could be made...and the fact that they remade a minigame is a step closer.

Last edited:
buying

ty $E

but i dont get why so much drama over the title though. afaik no one here is even paid to bring news to our site; it's volunteer work that they do for the community.

we're all friends here.

I'm sure everyone was really just torn up by this very serious breach of the editorial duty contract!

How dare anyone pull a joke? Gosh.

I'm pretty sure Cid told people to move on, last warning here. Drop it and continue with the original article, no more title nonsense.

so my main point is that this doesn't look like a full-fledged remake. we see some expansion, but other than that we don't see the other cast, and we see new mechanics being used.

I wonder if there'll be proper levels and everything, rather than one long level like in FF7? And I wonder how the bosses will work instead of the turn-based battle we had before :gasp:. I'm actually interested. Shocked.

Back