Okay, let's place a bet...

FFXV at E3. Yay or nay? Place your bets.

• They'll probably mention it, but will show nothing. Be excited, etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Linnaete

sus
Staff member
Editorial Staff
Veteran
Gil
Andre the Adamantoise
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
...no one can agree on whether FFXV will even show up next week at E3. This time last year, many insiders were certain that Versus would show up, and it was predicted beforehand that it would receive a name change.

This time, said insiders or people with good records of being right like Erren Van Duine (aka Kagari, from Nova Crystallis and NeoGAF) are adamant that it probably won't appear, but that doesn't stop others from holding onto the belief that it will, and point to Hashimoto's rather vague words as evidence that it will.

So! Inspired by THIS thread on the other forum I torment with my presence, what do people think? FFXV @E3. Yay or nay?

I place 200 gil on it being there but with very little new information,

Double wager that it wont be out until the end of 2015 (October-December)

My bet is on Final Fantasy XV materialising approximately never. Hell, apparently at the end of last year it was still up-in-the-air enough that Tetsuya Nomura tried to demand it be completely reworked into a musical, I have no faith in anything existing of this game except ​a trailer.

Well following the confirmation of no XV or KH3 (which is a lot more understandable) at E3, I still believe a small trailer could make an appearence. I hope SE isn't staking the game at TGS, and will hold a smaller event during the interim of E3/TGS with SOMETHING. :| I hope XV doesn't cause SE what Spirits Within cause Square Pictures.

Back