Ohai again...

Aselia

Unless I fight, I cannot win.
Veteran
Gil
Welp, I decided to come back again. I don't know how much of the old crowd is still around, but I used to be on here a long time ago. Been about three years now. Some of you may know me as SorceressEdea7, or Lady Edea, or Astronema. Those were my 3 main usernames at least. Anywhoozles, hopefully I'll be on here more now. :se7:

Welcome back, and here is your "cherry coke" :ohoho:

Coke-Cherry-20oz.jpg

Welp, I decided to come back again. I don't know how much of the old crowd is still around, but I used to be on here a long time ago. Been about three years now. Some of you may know me as SorceressEdea7, or Lady Edea, or Astronema. Those were my 3 main usernames at least. Anywhoozles, hopefully I'll be on here more now. :se7:
Ohai

Welcome back. :argor:

I've seen you in the SB a bit lately too, but good to see an official statement of return.

Enjoy your stay again!

i'll stop hacking the site if you change your font color

:wacky:

Yay! Someone I know! :x3:

Also /unrelated, Prince Oberyn Martel...why is that still in your signature? :lew:

I'm deeply ashamed for referencing 'member' in that way. Never before and never since.

Bring on Survivor '14 :neomon:

You were around when I was a noob, and I updated your name on the gaming leaderboard for ages, but I still have no clue who you are.

Back