Could Freya possibly be the tallest female party member in the series?

Well If you count Fran's ears in FFXII, I think she would be the tallest overall. (and probably one of the tallest characters in FF games in general)

If we want to count Tifa's extra large... "melons" then she would be :ohoho:

But in all seriousness, I mean how can we tell how tall she is compared to the really early games... like Celes, Terra, Rosa... ect. (FFVI and prior.)

I mean I think some of the older booklets might of given how tall they were but there is no way in actually measuring it now.

Dissidia changed his height for a reason. no matter how much the changes happen to fit dissidia's style, height wasn't a factor into consideration. i still 100% believe that the metric each game uses is completely different. Zidane still look clunky as heck with his legs.

Freya being that tall in terms of measurement is pretty tall, but if hypothetically she were in a Dissidia game, or any game similar to dissidia where she had to leave ff9 and be part of a bigger cast, her scale wouldn't matter.

The only other female with some height added to her would be Fran (I think that was the rabbit chick's name in FFXII). I'm not counting her bunny ears which stood another 2 feet taller, but even minus them, she seemed like she held her own in tall-ness alongside Balthier and Basch and such.

Back