Fun things to do in FF XIV ARR

Currently with the fat chocobos, I find it hilarious to "sit" on people (considering it hides their whole character) and pretend they're my egg. Especially the players that are AFK, and come back like "wtf is this".

It's a random thing, but something that gave me good laughs. Specially the screenshots that came from it. =]

Just got the game a few days ago, so I haven't done too much.

What I found funny (this was probably because I was just starting) was the emotes. And as I was walking by the bazaar in Limsa Limosa, I saw two characters (real players) just doing acting different emotes to eachother. The one had a very funny voice. So I joined them. For a good 10 minutes we acted out emotes to eachother, and kind of interacted (Not much was dirty btw...I didn't join a virtual orgy. It was good clean wholesome fun :mokken:). I was the one who left because Al came to join me. Who knows how long we would have acted emotes to eachtoher if I didn't leave...So anywho this was super funny, but I feel like this would only be funnier for people just starting to play FF14.

Crafting. It's a love-hate relationship, but mostly love. Helping out with FC and contributing is also fun for me, as weird as that may sound.

Goofing around with people, finding beautiful locations and taking screenshots of the scenery, etc.

Oh and the manderville dance too. Yep, fun stuff.

Least favorite thing to do: Atma. Hate it...

im a man man manderville man ;_; its pathetic how much i enjoy that hahahaha

i dont really like crafting, but i cant seem to stop myself doing it, ive literally not done anything other than my dailies and craft for the past month or so D:

I was laughing so hard doing that ridiculous (lonnnng) quest just to get that dance move. I felt stupid laughing about it too, but it was one of those wtf moments.

I want that green chicken.

Back