Does Lulu have feet?

8ther

Dragon Knight
Gil
I noticed both in FMVs and during gameplay that Lulu doesn't seem to have legs, haven't play X-2 yet is she "leg-less" in that game too?

Yes she does, it is just the dress is very long and wide so that you can't see them (y)

But I think they show off her feet and legs a tiny bit when they jump off the airship in the AMV when you attack Bevelle from the air.

Nah, she doesn't have feet. There was an interview where they said they wanted the players to imagine that they took the fat from her feet and transferred it all to her breasts. They thought the feet were useless once the flab was taken out also.

I kind of like to imagine she's floating on a Hover Board like the one's they have in the movie Back to the Future 2.

Actually, no I know she's got legs and feet and all, but the length of the dress makes them almost invisible. When she does move around though it does seem smooth like she's basically skating on air.

Real talk, guys, I think we all know that Lulu is a mermaid.

She uses magic to float.

Speaking of Lulu, why on earth did she decide to wear a skirt made of belts? Does she just never get undressed to wash, or does the party spend three hours every morning waiting for her to remake her skirt? Has she ever gotten two hours into the skirt-making progress only to find that she did a belt up wrong two layers ago and now has to undo and redo the entire thing again?

How many days did Yuna's pilgrimage lose to Lulu's fashion choices?

Lulu is secretly a Dalek in disguise

cult_doctor_who_history_100_objects_2.jpg

Does she just never get undressed to wash, or does the party spend three hours every morning waiting for her to remake her skirt?

It is a rare occurrence in FF for a character to wash, let alone change their clothes :p

It does seem very weird that Lulu never actually shows her feet! There were a few cutscenes where she was either carried or not shown jumping when everyone else did. I wonder they didn't make her a little more athletic.

Real talk, guys, I think we all know that Lulu is a mermaid.

She uses magic to float.

Speaking of Lulu, why on earth did she decide to wear a skirt made of belts? Does she just never get undressed to wash, or does the party spend three hours every morning waiting for her to remake her skirt? Has she ever gotten two hours into the skirt-making progress only to find that she did a belt up wrong two layers ago and now has to undo and redo the entire thing again?
How many days did Yuna's pilgrimage lose to Lulu's fashion choices?​

Nah, I'd say she kind of wiggles her way out from under the dress (y)
But in all seriousness, I have never contemplated this theory... Perhaps the belts are there too keep something out... Perhaps if she let loose the belts, something bad would happen :gasp:

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Nah, I'd say she kind of wiggles her way out from under the dress (y)
But in all seriousness, I have never contemplated this theory... Perhaps the belts are there too keep something out... Perhaps if she let loose the belts, something bad would happen :gasp:

Like pandora's box? :gasp2:. We must always remember, if this is the case, that when the evils of the world are released, at least one great thing comes with it all: hope. The hope that Lulu's feet will find their way home to their owner.

When I first saw Bugenhagen from FFVII I was convinced that he was legless and just floated about because he had a magical levitating bottom. It turns out that it was only the graphical capabilities of FFVII which led me to think this way, and in truth he was floating on a giant green ball. I was shocked to discover that he had feet and legs.

This is not the case for Lulu. One of her thighs is clearly visible between a tangle of her belts. I was reassured shortly after meeting her that Lulu was human and that she didn't instead have a thousand snakes acting as lower limbs like a Greek-style giant.

Lulu is the unfortunate victim of Nomura's fascination with belts. Belts don't serve a practical purpose in Nomura's designs (even with Lulu, she lacks a belt in the place she'd usually need one - if she wore trousers or anything on her legs, that is). Her belts form her skirt and that is it.

Now... There is something more concerning to consider here. In between FFX and FFX-2 Lulu and Wakka get married and Lulu gets pregnant. Let's not think about that part, but let us consider the baby. Could she easily adjust her belts and the rest of her costume to allow for her growing bump? More importantly, at some point (I think part way or near the end of FFX-2?) she gives birth to this poor, constricted child.

Was she wearing her belt-skirt when she entered labour? If so, how long did it take people to take them off to aid her? If they'd left them in place and lifted them up then they may have harmed the baby on the way out.

I'm being silly now, but Lulu is a silly design, and so this breeds silliness. Sorry about the image, I'm disturbed too. Just imagine Kimahri as the midwife and it'll be easier to digest.

When I first saw Bugenhagen from FFVII I was convinced that he was legless and just floated about because he had a magical levitating bottom. It turns out that it was only the graphical capabilities of FFVII which led me to think this way, and in truth he was floating on a giant green ball. I was shocked to discover that he had feet and legs.

This is not the case for Lulu. One of her thighs is clearly visible between a tangle of her belts. I was reassured shortly after meeting her that Lulu was human and that she didn't instead have a thousand snakes acting as lower limbs like a Greek-style giant.

Lulu is the unfortunate victim of Nomura's fascination with belts. Belts don't serve a practical purpose in Nomura's designs (even with Lulu, she lacks a belt in the place she'd usually need one - if she wore trousers or anything on her legs, that is). Her belts form her skirt and that is it.

Now... There is something more concerning to consider here. In between FFX and FFX-2 Lulu and Wakka get married and Lulu gets pregnant. Let's not think about that part, but let us consider the baby. Could she easily adjust her belts and the rest of her costume to allow for her growing bump? More importantly, at some point (I think part way or near the end of FFX-2?) she gives birth to this poor, constricted child.

Was she wearing her belt-skirt when she entered labour? If so, how long did it take people to take them off to aid her? If they'd left them in place and lifted them up then they may have harmed the baby on the way out.

I'm being silly now, but Lulu is a silly design, and so this breeds silliness. Sorry about the image, I'm disturbed too. Just imagine Kimahri as the midwife and it'll be easier to digest.

So... I'm officially DONE LMAO

Lulu is tall and beautiful, evidently a fashion model type. There's this tendency in fashion photography to avoid showing model's feet. That's because tall women usually have ugly feet. Problem solved.

As far as jumping and other indignant activities, unworthy of a black mage, are concerned -- Lulu values her dignity above anything else and just would not be seen prancing around like a pony.

And, also, I think the belt dress doesn't have to be buckled and unbuckled every time. There's probably a zipper somewhere.

Lulu does not have feet, she has peg legs. If you listen closely, you can hear them tip tap.

But they are very form fitting, nice long wooden legs.

But don't mention it because she's self conscious about her peg legs. Very self conscious.

Or you know she has awful feet with hangnails and covers them up in that dress, not sure really.

Back