How is the ps3 player base?

ShadyLegend23

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I'm a former WoW player that played for about 6 years on and off along with some LOTRO and Rift. First off as a long time MMORPG players is this worth picking up and worth the sub fee? Also my biggest concern is how good or bad is the ps3 community in this game? I doubt my laptop could handle this game well plus I've always wanted to have a good MMO on a console. Any thoughts??

The pc , ps3 & ps4 versions all play together FYI

I did not know that thanks for the info. That's a MMO first as far as i know but a damn cool idea. As much as I love the FF lore I'm afraid if i get into this game what little life I have may disappear...

Can hardly tell the difference in terms of how someone plays. PS3 has less available slots in your hotbars at any given time, but PS3 players still seem to be pretty solid if you're clever about the setup. So, not a huge difference.

Frame rate and general display settings bug me too much to play on PS3, but I'm a spoiled shit.

I have decided to buy it for ps3 tonight. I would have got it for pc but considering I have a non gaming pc that can barely run WoW at medium graphics it did not seem like the right choice. So since I have loved WoW and it's lore in the past I thought to myself "Final Fantasy has my favorite lore outside of the Metal Gear series so why the hell would I not enjoy this?" And now it is downloading on my ps3 :) So now I have about 3 chapters left in FFX, about half of FFV left and still playing around in MGS 5 Ground Zeroes my gaming duties are beyond full but as a gamer it doesnt get much better :) I will post my character name in the appropriate thread and join the server most play in sometime tonight!! I hope to game with some fellow FFF members soon!!

Back