Trying out V for 1st time

ShadyLegend23

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I decided to download FFV today since it's only 10 bucks and I just needed something else to play to switch from FFX for a moment. Trust me I'm loving FFX but i'm the type of gamer that normally plays 2 games at once but normally not two FF games at once. Anyhow from being such a big tactics fan I knew this game could be for me with the job classes playing the biggest part of the game and being able to mix and match. I'm just now getting going but I am loving V so far. Yea I can see how the story is lacking but it's not the worst in the world either so far. But so far it's not the plot one bit that has me addicted to this game so far it's the job class system. I dont mind random battles in this game at all because I' excited about what I can do now to improve my characters. I'm not saying this will be my favorite game but I am in love with it so far no doubt. Playing V and X for the first time at the same time is fun to be able to switch between 2 very different but fun battle and leveling systems.

I just recently started playing V on GBA myself, but I've gotten kind of frustrated with it early on. Normally, level grinding is pretty easy, but the job system in this one makes it fairly annoying, honestly

I just recently started playing V on GBA myself, but I've gotten kind of frustrated with it early on. Normally, level grinding is pretty easy, but the job system in this one makes it fairly annoying, honestly

Yea I think the job system either makes or breaks this game for most people. For me I normally hate grinding but this is the one game where I enjoy grinding just because of the job classes. Like I said it's not my favorite but still very fun for me so far.

Seagoat, trust me, it is easier to wait to level grind in this game. Not sure how far you got, but later in the game you get more classes as you get more crystal shards.

ShadyLegend, I am glad you are enjoying it, just a few things, I always try to keep two people on physical job classes, and two people on magic for the most part. It makes it easier later when you have so many classes to choose from, to decide what you want.

Seagoat, trust me, it is easier to wait to level grind in this game. Not sure how far you got, but later in the game you get more classes as you get more crystal shards.

ShadyLegend, I am glad you are enjoying it, just a few things, I always try to keep two people on physical job classes, and two people on magic for the most part. It makes it easier later when you have so many classes to choose from, to decide what you want.
What I mean is I'd prefer to fully level all my job classes as soon as I get them, which is kind of troublesome. I'm OCD like that.

Right now I have a Sorceress(mystic knight), Monk, Time/White Mage and a Red Mage.

Back