Posting in older threads?

Mystical_Gaming

Her Story Begins When the Myth Ends
Gil
I re-read the site rules twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything on this subject. I see a lot of great threads I'd love to contribute and post in but I know most forums generally frown upon 'necro-bumpng' older topics. Is this something I don't have to worry about here or is it only ok to post in topics that are more recent?

You can post in older topics (y) I know some forums frown upon it, but I say...Why create a new topic, when you have an old one already!:wacky:

But yes go ahead and post in old threads :D

As long as you are not bumping a thread just to bump it, I don't see why not.

Yep, Shace is right. If you have new info to contribute, or just want to revitalize a thread that interests you, necro away.

awesome sounds great. Yeah there are lots of topics I'd love to put my thoughts in but didn't want to stir the dust if you will and cause veteran posters here to get irritated seeing an older thread. I like to go with the flow rather than cause trouble.

I'd even encourage it. Mystical_Gaming We could use a bit of life being blown in to certain threads around here. =]

I'd even encourage it. @Mystical_Gaming We could use a bit of life being blown in to certain threads around here. =]

That is good to hear. I missed out on this place so I unfortunately didn't get to be a part of the conversations when they took place. I just didn't want people to feel like they were being thrown back in some time paradox thinking "wait a minute, is it 2010 again?, we need to fix this paradox and get back to the future!" :gonk:

You're definitely all good. :D If you're ever unsure, feel free to make threads like you did, or PM one of us on Staff. I'm pretty sure you'll find your way around here just fine. :D

Back