Hi Everyone

Mystical_Gaming

Her Story Begins When the Myth Ends
Gil
Hello there,

I used to be part of another Final Fantasy Forum but it kinda died and after finishing Lightning Returns I had withdrawls wanting to talk to others about FF so I found this wonderful place. I guess a little bit about myself is I have always loved gaming both as a hobby and a career. Been a game tester for several years now and have loved meeting industry professionals and great friends along the way. It really opened my eyes to game development and more importantly how much work it really does require to make a game bug free for players to enjoy.

As a hobby I enjoy doing graphic design, compositing, and a little 3d modeling. When it comes to Final Fantasy the best way I can explain myself is am a hybrid fan of the series. I watched my firends play some of the older ones but I never dabbed into the series myself until FFXIII came out on the xbox 360 and since then fell in love with it. I know many hated FFXIII and sure I'm a 'newb' since FFXIII was my first but it will forever be an important part in getting me into FF. I bought recently FFVII on steam and plan to buy the FFX HD remake for PS3 so like I said, I basically play FF on any platform I can lol. I look forward to the future releases of FF while being able to talk about the old ones as well.

I actually enjoyed the XIII series also, but not my favorite FF game.

But welcome and enjoy your stay :elmo:

Hi! What do we call you? Is Mystical ok or?

I'm glad a few people are joining lately who like FF13. It was becoming a bit of a minority a while back :lew:. FF7 and 10 are both good choices. 7 brought in the 3D FF era, while 10 brought in the PS2 era. Both were pretty huge moments for the series.

I'd also suggest you play 8, 9 and Tactics (the PS1 one). That's if you haven't seen them being played already.

Hope you enjoy! :sir:

Thanks everyone for the kind replies ^_^. I was worried I'd be in the snake pit for liking FFXIII. I get torn apart whenever I leave comments about FFXIII (in videos that are about FFXIII lol) on youtube lol.

and yeah feel free to just call me 'Mystical' Thats actually the username I go by on other forums but it was taken already here lol

I was worried I'd be in the snake pit for liking FFXIII.

71486323-jedoedgw-pict2452wtmk.jpg

:mokken:

But yes you will probably be attacked for liking XIII, it will happen, trust me... :sad3:

Everyone has their opinions on games, it's hard to get around that. What's important is that you stay true to what you enjoy yourself, you play the games for your own enjoyment, not anyone else's.

Welcome to the forum, Mystical. =] I hope you enjoy your time around here.

Everyone has their opinions on games, it's hard to get around that. What's important is that you stay true to what you enjoy yourself, you play the games for your own enjoyment, not anyone else's.

Welcome to the forum, Mystical. =] I hope you enjoy your time around here.

I totally agree with you. The way I see it we are all Final Fantasy fans in the end so whether we like one of the games or not we are all here for the same reason to share the experience and express our thoughts about the games. And thank you for the welcome ^_^

Welp welcome to the Forums MG, I am one of the few who likes the XIII series (I've yet to find a copy of XIII around here yet need to go on Ebay >_<) If you like it that's good all that matters.

I for one Love FFVIII when alot of people hate it XD

Nice to see someone who tests games and is involved in the industry on the forum, I do hope you become one of our regulars.

Enjoy your stay with us.

Hello there, welcome to the site. =]

I'd love to see some of your graphics and 3D models sometime.

Back