Help [FFX] Sphere Grid Trophy

I knew never to let them get a turn, but I forgot not to let the body get a turn either if they were both around lol here goes attempt no.2 lol wish me luck :P

XD I made it! Now all I have left is to finish the game, watch Eternal Calm and I'll have every trophy. Wow. I can barely believe I managed it all. Took a while but it's all done now :)

ahhh no way od you have to fill all the empty nodes... i was wondering why I hadnt got it when wakka went round the whole grid. this is gunna take forever :[

not looking forward to farming luck/fortune spheres. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

might just get yojimbo out for them actually

<_<

>_>

ahhh no way od you have to fill all the empty nodes... i was wondering why I hadnt got it when wakka went round the whole grid. this is gunna take forever :[

not looking forward to farming luck/fortune spheres. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

might just get yojimbo out for them actually

<_<

>_>

I did not know this either. Now I'm just gonna say fuck this trophy it's not worth it to me lol. If it did not include the empty nodes I would go for it.

Yes! Someone else who's as cheap as me! lmao. I'm not bothering with the sphere grid trophies by the way. Way too much effort and time.

ive always gone round In the past, as I recall running out of nodes nd having to use clear sphres, but having to do it with all chars is somthng ive never done, I pick my 3 and stick with them. le effort

incidentally, im not *that*cheap I take all the mons down (incl) dark eaons the good old fashioned way, but fuck that if Im sitting through th same drawn out battle over and over lol

Getting the Sphere Grid trophy isn't so much effort as it is time. It's not really hard to do. In the beginning, yes some of the monster arena fiends are quite challenging but once you start maxing stats things become easier. It just takes a long time. If you're going for the Penance and Dark Aeons trophies then you'll probably have to do a lot of the sphere grid anyway.

It really isn't hard at all :mokken:. If you don't wanna play properly just Zanmato Nemesis and Pennance then clear all luck spheres and farm accuracy spheres or MP Spheres ( a 99999 will kill this monster in 1 hit, dropping 2 mp spheres) then its just a case of using the Don Tonberry trick to go around all the grid but triple ap, triple overdrive and overdrive to ap should give you about 70 levels per battle so..

ive already done valefor, ifrit and ixion (though ixion didn't drop what I wanted, so im having to keep trying for the ribbon drop. darn it) currently just farming monster arena, its just that it gets tedius. hate spamming that dark flan...giant flan...whatever flan it is with holy/ultima though as I hate watching the animations for themagic. Yes im THAT impatient lol.

should have more magic def, accuracy and agiliy than il ever need though lol

think Im up to 38 dark matters now too

I farm regular sphees with a distiller from kottos and level up with the don ton trick. I just get so bored ):

ive already done valefor, ifrit and ixion (though ixion didn't drop what I wanted, so im having to keep trying for the ribbon drop. darn it) currently just farming monster arena, its just that it gets tedius. hate spamming that dark flan...giant flan...whatever flan it is with holy/ultima though as I hate watching the animations for themagic. Yes im THAT impatient lol.

should have more magic def, accuracy and agiliy than il ever need though lol

think Im up to 38 dark matters now too

I farm regular sphees with a distiller from kottos and level up with the don ton trick. I just get so bored ):

Just FYI;
Agility caps at 170 - anything higher is a waste.
luck is a replacement for evasion and accuracy. If you have 150 luck you'll be ok with whatever accuracy or evasion you get from maxing the grid
max magic really isn't necessary - I think mine didn't get much above 120 and I had no problems

tbh, ive never fully maxed magic as other than on that bloody flan, I don't use it. guess il just leave magic sphere gathering now the. that's interesting to know about the luck stats.... its just pain to grind for that, id rather grind for agility and acc as its easier haha ):

Back