The Shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean with "not visible to others" exactly?

Yes, it is visible, Ulti. Doubt there's anything wrong with the SB on your end. It's just a different crowd at night. ;)

Edit: And with that, [FIXED. for OP]

Pretty sure it's a pro-atheist, anti-guns conspiracy ploy.

Pretty sure it's a pro-atheist, anti-guns conspiracy ploy.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me, I'd put it right next to being conservative, or liking FFXIII, or being well, fucking anything that isn't pure liberal UK.

But the SB only works at night. I went ghost again, it just isn't relaying messages to other posters. I don't even know how it magically did earlier.

Ultimaja, it is relaying the messages to other members. The shoutbox has an ignore function, so those who do not want to see what a certain member says will not see any shouts from said person. That may make you feel like you're a ghost, but they can't even see you're typing.

That, and considering the heated debates, it wouldn't surprise me certain parties just don't want to talk to each other. Your shouts are showing up, your shouts are coming through, but whether or not people are going to respond to it is up to them, however, it'd be a bit more mature if the ones who don't use the ignore button would just answer non-hostile questions. I don't go about that though, I just know what I can tell you about the shoutbox and it's errors. This is definitely not an error on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back