When The Magic Happens

That is a hard question to answer. Honestly all of the characters back stories are inspiring in different ways. All of the party members are dealing with past losses and everyone over comes there losses in inspirational ways. Even though Cloud isn't my favorite character in the game the story of him overcoming his identity crisis, going through mako poisoning and yet coming to terms with everything and turning out to become the ultimate hero. This is just one of those games where there are so many emotional and inspirational moments it is hard to pick that one moment.

That is a hard question to answer. Honestly all of the characters back stories are inspiring in different ways. All of the party members are dealing with past losses and everyone over comes there losses in inspirational ways. Even though Cloud isn't my favorite character in the game the story of him overcoming his identity crisis, going through mako poisoning and yet coming to terms with everything and turning out to become the ultimate hero. This is just one of those games where there are so many emotional and inspirational moments it is hard to pick that one moment.

Cloud is probably the most complex of the main protagonists of FF. There are many sides to him- not just confused, he's schizophrenia personified.

Every character is very well orchestrated; now that I think about it, it really is hard to choose which was the best.
You have Barret and his village, Aeris and her heritage, Vincent and his mysterious past, Cait Sith and his torn morality, Cid and his dreams, and so on. Good stuff all the way down.

The action has been good for it is time. When i liked that the government financial aid manufactured after i 1st performed that. After that half this past year When i attended enjoy by way of that yet again and I ran across that entirely tedious. Consequently for me personally the game will be overrated and boring nevertheless that is my opinion, considered I truly do not proceed screaming concerning this whenever the game will be described haha.
That is certainly very good that you appreciate it nonetheless and When i do not think you should take other ancestors ideas into it badly.

The action has been good for it is time. When i liked that the government financial aid manufactured after i 1st performed that. After that half this past year When i attended enjoy by way of that yet again and I ran across that entirely tedious. Consequently for me personally the game will be overrated and boring nevertheless that is my opinion, considered I truly do not proceed screaming concerning this whenever the game will be described haha.
That is certainly very good that you appreciate it nonetheless and When i do not think you should take other ancestors ideas into it badly.

What?

---

I agree with the Seto scene. I still get a bit teary when I watch it.
My favourite part of the game concerning inspiring character relationships is Tifa's dedication to Cloud. I can't fathom how people can still try pair him with Aerith after the Mideel incident and the Highwind scene :-/
I truly feel that they had the best relationship in the series.

Thats a tough one for me. Red XIII(or Nanaki) finding out the truth about his father, Seto, is an absolutely wonderful scene. My favorite though would have to be when Cid and the crew is getting ready to go to space, and Shera is doing her inspection. The struggle he goes through between going to space and losing her, or saving her and not going to space, is fucking awesome. That scene has always stood out to me.

I liked the Red XIII and Cid scenes but for me the magic starts as soon as Cloud jumps off that train in the beginning and you know all that adventure is ahead of you.

There are several of them but to pick one: Tifa and Cloud in the lifestream as she helps him recover. The way that segment unfolds and builds up with the music to the moment Cloud overtakes Sephiroth is fantastic. I always get goosebumps from it.

Back