Help [FFX] Ghost in cavern of the fayth

blackyuu

Gil
I am currently hunting monsters in the cavern of the fayth and even if I fought around 200 battles in the cavern of the fayth I can't find any ghost... anyone knows why or if there is anything special to do for them to show?

Talking about Yojimbo, right? You just have to proceed through the cavern and you'll encounter him eventually. Use a teleport pad to enter the Chamber of the Fayth, and then you'll have to negotiate a fee for his service. It's recommended that you have at least 200,000 gil before you do this sidequest.

Hope this helps a bit.

thank you but I was not talking about yojimbo, it is the enemy named ghost.. can't find it I am at 254 battles now and I know I can find it there lol

Oh, whoops, my mistake. :lew: Since Yojimbo is
a spirit of the dead
naturally I assumed...

Yeah, you'll encounter 'Ghost' eventually. There's really nothing special you can do. Just keep fighting. =P

I seemed to find more ghosts in the back of the cavern near where you find Yojimbo. I ran around the room with the teleport thing some and I seemed to encounter more of them there than anywhere. They are a tough find.

Back