Help Final Fantacy 7 problem.

Dragovian

Gil
in final fantacy 7,once i get to the screen with the sword and the new game screen,i cant do ANYTHING. i dont understand why,but id like help? :D

(Yes i have a cracked version,i can provide where i got it from if necessary)

Question, are you hitting the circle button?
If you are then, maybe it is the copy you have?

hit square or circle. you're probably not pushing the right buttons. other than that, it's probably because you have a CRACKED version.

you aren't using a controller? hmm, then are you sure you're pushing the equivalent keys?

once more, it's probably because you stole it :lew:

you should be able to hook it up. but i am not a pc gamer. at all.

good luck! :pooley:

Use a PS3 controller, it's not possible as far as I know to get a PS2 controller plugged into the PC, but PS3 controllers work via USB. You will have to set it up to work properly, but depending on how you are running the game it will be done differently, so I would have to know what program you are using to run it. (Steam perhaps?)

And as for "Not working ebcause it's stolen" is BS, that's got nothing to do with the controls :lew:

Use a PS3 controller, it's not possible as far as I know to get a PS2 controller plugged into the PC, but PS3 controllers work via USB. You will have to set it up to work properly, but depending on how you are running the game it will be done differently, so I would have to know what program you are using to run it. (Steam perhaps?)

And as for "Not working ebcause it's stolen" is BS, that's got nothing to do with the controls :lew:

The thing is, I'm a bit familiar with VII for PC from back in the day, and this thread got me thinking..

I'll be damned if FFVII even has a separate config for a game controller :D
Like, you'd actually have to change the controls in-game, which requires a num pad.

I could be wrong though lol

Back