Favourite dialogue?

I can't remember the quote, but it was something Squall said to the mayor or whatever of Fisherman's Horizon after they had to fight off soldiers there; but the mayor was a nonviolence type of guy and hated that they did. Squall said something like "Your thought is noble, but there are those urgent times when you HAVE to fight even if you don't want to or you'll be the one who ends up getting hurt." I don't know why NO ff8 quote place has that quote! They only have his other lines except that one and it is one of the best ones, along with how he said there is no good or bad side, just two sides thinking they are right etc. He was actually a pretty smart character; I liked a lot of what he said.

"Aint no stopin this train we are on."

-Barret, FF VII

That is for FF7, foo' we're doing FF8 :mokken: Another quote would def be Seifer says 'how romantic' to Zell, IDK why but I always found that funny cuz he looked like such a villain. :lew:

I can't remember the quote, but it was something Squall said to the mayor or whatever of Fisherman's Horizon after they had to fight off soldiers there; but the mayor was a nonviolence type of guy and hated that they did. Squall said something like "Your thought is noble, but there are those urgent times when you HAVE to fight even if you don't want to or you'll be the one who ends up getting hurt." I don't know why NO ff8 quote place has that quote! They only have his other lines except that one and it is one of the best ones, along with how he said there is no good or bad side, just two sides thinking they are right etc. He was actually a pretty smart character; I liked a lot of what he said.

:) got the quote:

“[FONT=Batang, serif]I wish...everything could be settled without resorting to violence...and there would be no need for battles. Like you've been preaching, it would be wonderful if things could be settled by discussion. The only problem with that is it often takes too much time, especially if the others are not willing to listen. So I believe that fighting is inevitable at times. It's really sad.”

“I think the world needs both people like you and people like us.”
[/FONT]

^OMG!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! I can't believe you, lol... FINALLY! After all these years! I tried replaying the game one time just to find it because I couldn't find the part in the walk through where he said it either! ...Or I just got lazy... Anywho, I'm so glad! *Copy&paste*

Holy shit, that is a fantastic quote. I can't believe that came from FF8, let alone a japanese game :gasp: that is seriously powerful. good job in finding it, man. i must replay this game now

Back