Interest Check Survivor VII

Alright so...

@Davey Gaga
@Jack's Smirking Revenge
@Cookie McGee

I'll send you guys a PM soon. Dave's idea is not a bad one. I'll come up with a few questions, just to make sure you three will be taking the planning seriously and come up with ways to put two and two together. We have a private forum for planning this, including previous discussions and competitions, so you guys can take a look at that for some ideas.

Sorry for the double-post, but I wondered if it would be a good idea to have an "about" thread? Survivor is probably the only tradition on this site that's lasted longer than the tendency to overthrow staff, and the interest check doesn't actually explain what Survivor IS, so we're only really targeting people who've been here for a few years. I feel like it deserves its own hall of fame.

Good idea, Dave. Might as well include Birthweek too. Those are the two biggest events on this site anyway. If anyone's interested in writing something up for this, or even collaborate with fellow members, go right ahead. Send me and Tia a message and we can consider putting something in the front page as well.

Good idea, Dave. Might as well include Birthweek too. Those are the two biggest events on this site anyway. If anyone's interested in writing something up for this, or even collaborate with fellow members, go right ahead. Send me and Tia a message and we can consider putting something in the front page as well.
Has anyone done this for you yet? I'm not 100% about what you want for Birthweek but I can certainly crack out something for Survivor today if you'd like.

I'm up for participating again in some capacity this year. FFF needs Survivor, it just wouldn't be right without it!

Not sure about the exact times for sign-ups (we're considering doing away with the old format of recruiting people) but we're likely to start this mid-June, by the look of it. :)

June is world cup time.
We should be able to flame the organisers.

i'm happy that flaming about certain things won't be tolerated this year, I would love to join again, but I wouldn't want a rep[eat of last year

Any news on this, guys? :D

THIS IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN!

Final calls for this - organising is a lot easier when we know how many people we're working with. I'm going to make an arbitrary executive decision and ask for anyone interested in participating to give us a heads up by the end of the week (Sunday), but sooner is better!

After Sunday, I think we'll have to call it.

Back