Hello everyone :3c

LunaKage

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hey all, my name is LunaKage. I've been a Final Fantasy fan since FF7 came out, never thought to join a forum since to be honest, I didn't really start joining forums until I started competitively playing fighting games, but I figure it was about time to join one and get to know the FF community.

My favorite Final Fantasy games are FF7 and FFX, FF7 has that nostalgia factor as well as my favorite character: Yuffie. FFX has, quite easily, my favorite battle system, plus it was a HUGE deal to me back when it first came out, since it was FINAL FANTASY on THE PS2, not to mention having my second favorite character: Rikku.

I've yet to play any of the legacy games, but 6 is on my radar big time, and I have special plans for it. Hell I already bought it lol.

My motivation to finally join a Final Fantasy community spawned from my interest in starting a couple of Final Fantasy Let's Plays, so for inspiration I was watching videos, and eventually nostalgia got the better of me and I started going nuts with hype for one of my old favorite pass-times of grinding out some FF.

Bonus points to the FFF by the way for having a CM Punk smiley, not that I was asking for a sign, but if I were, the CM Punk smiley would definitely be it.

we welcome you, have fun here.

Welcome Luna! We'd welcome any LPs you make over in the LP section in Gaia. In fact, there are a few FF LPs there already so feel free to add your own. So glad for another LPer to be around :lew:.

Ah, I'm glad you like FF10 too. Planning on buying the remaster?

Welcome! :sir:

I absolutely plan on buying the remaster, just two more days lol.

I'm planning on LPing FFX and FF7 actually, I figure it should be fun to have another reason to play these games again. Should I post them both as separate threads?

Back