Multiple Platforms Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes whose buying it?

ShadyLegend23

Ex-Soldier
Gil
The Metal Gear series is my all time favorite gaming series with the FF series a close close second. I know the story mission is short but I have never been let down by a MGS game but I cannot wait to play it myself I already have it pre ordered. Anyone else going to get this game in anticipation for Phantom Pain?

I love the Metal Gear series as well. Metal Gear Solid for PS1 was my first game of the series. I've watched video of the previous games before that but never played them. I've also played MGS2SOL, MGS3SE, and MGS4GOTP.
MGS and MGS3 were my favorite. I won't be getting ground zeroes when it first comes out. I'm waiting until Phantom Pain comes out and if needed I'll play Ground Zeroes then.

I love the Metal Gear series as well. Metal Gear Solid for PS1 was my first game of the series. I've watched video of the previous games before that but never played them. I've also played MGS2SOL, MGS3SE, and MGS4GOTP.
MGS and MGS3 were my favorite. I won't be getting ground zeroes when it first comes out. I'm waiting until Phantom Pain comes out and if needed I'll play Ground Zeroes then.

Yea MGS and MGS3 are my two favorites to date and Peacewalker is damn good as well. Ill be sure to let you know if Ground Zeroes is worth getting along with Phantom Pain then. I just had to buy it to get my MGS fix lol.

I can't understand why people keep saying GZ is "short". It's as long as you make it out to be. If you want to play pure stealth and turn Reflex Mode off, it lasts you a long time. I've clocked more than 15 hours, and I only have 22% of the game completed. There's so much to do and so many things to explore and experiment with, that it's definitely the best game I've played in months. It's very dark, though. Kojima made a huge push for realism and tragedy. The end of the main mission had me screaming at the screen it was so insane.

I highly recommend GZ for every MGS fan. It's worth every penny, but if you're really price-conscious, opt for the download which is $10 cheaper than the disc. You won't be disappointed if you aim for 100% completion or at least close to that. If you just run and gun with the Reflex Mode turned on, of course it's going to be short and boring.

Oh, I will add one more thing: playing Peace Walker before GZ is a MUST. The storyline won't make any sense without PW.

Back