FF9 characters you'd like to see in the next Dissidia?

8ther

Dragon Knight
Gil
Final Fantasy IX along with VI, II, and III(I'll make a similar thread for each of these later) are the only games represented in the original Dissidia to not receive new characters in Dissidia 012, if there were to be third Dissidia game which characters from FFIX would you like to see playable?

Vivi would be pretty cute, though Dagger would be nice, since Cloud has his girls, Tidus has Yuna. If we had Rinoa and Dagger in, the couples could all be in the series.

Beatrix would be badass.

Well, Vivi from IX would be nice, but in terms of applicability and gameplay, Beatrix, Steiner, or Freya. More than likely, Freya gameplay would resemble Kain gameplay a lot, so if it were to have both that might be pointless. I'd be ok with seeing anyone, really. I won't be getting it though since they second dissidia was not really up to snuff in my opinion.

Just from FFIX...

A few choices here.

Vivi- I feel might be similar to Terra in a way as far as most of the attacks being magical and far away, which could be more interesting as far as a new set up for battling is concerned, besides Vivi is the best in FFIX :mokken:

Garnet/Dagger - Story based, she could be interesting to add, as far as actual use... She is a summoner, but yet I don't see her being as good as Yuna for Dissdia...

Any other heros? Only maybe Steiner or Freya, but I feel we have enough fighters for now on the hero side.

how about for Chaos side?

Beatrix - She could be like Kain or Golbez... evil yet still have a good side to them... and she would be a huge fighter, something the Chaos side really lacks...

Zorn/Thorn- Yes I am serious about this one... Why? well, they could use their move where they combine and... Boom got a unique character!

I would have to say Garnet or Beatrix just because Dissidia seems to be lacking in the female hero category. Beatriz being my first pick just because im about halfway through 8 and she is becoming a favorite character of mine. I do love Vivi too but I dont see him fitting into this type of game well but i could be wrong.

Freya was on the top of my wishlist of characters i wanted to see in Dissidia 012 but sadly as Squee pointed out since we already have Kain her chances are now lower. Unless the next Dissidia isn't a fighting game it's doubtful they have two characters of the same class in one game.

Freya gameplay would resemble Kain gameplay a lot, so if it were to have both that might be pointless..
What if they made her more aerial focused like Zidane, that would difference her a little from Highwind's gameplay.

Back