This is the coolest game ever

Clody

Gil
The lego charm in the overhead view mode proves that this rocks!
Otherwise the...
- Levling
- Summoning awesome monsters and mythology
- Exploring a 3D world while listening to rock music
- The story about "Identity crisis"

I plan to replay it sometime, how about you?

In my opinion, the leveling system left much to be desired. It was basically "Go kill things." Which I understand is what most JRPGs do, but I've always felt like that was lacking, in every final fantasy.

The best summoning system in my opinion is in ten, that one was fantastic. As far as Mythology goes, IX had the best for Eidolon mythology, it was fantastic.

Rock music falls under opinion. I'd always play music over my gameplay because it just wasn't heavy enough.

I'm replaying it now because it does have replay value, the materia system provides for a lot of customization, and each character is good with different materia, example Yuffie is best with Throw and Steal and other materia that rely on Dexterity and luck, Cat Sith is good with all types of standard damage materia, Vincent is great with Deathblow and is decent with summons, Cid did best with attack increasing materia such as counter attack, long range, among others. Overall it was a fun game, and it holds replay value, but it's far from the best.

Back