Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
tumblr_n1fyq4CiKA1r44czio1_500.jpg

thank you for your time

I finally got around to playing XIII-2 after my friend forced it onto me. It wasn't as bad as I'd feared it would be, and I'd say it was a better sequel to XIII than X-2 was to X.

I don't think it was a great game either, as what could have been a fantastic idea seemed lazily rushed (wasted time travel opportunities etc, and copy-paste maps with barely any even subtle changes to the environments between hundred year time periods), but I didn't hate the game. In fact, I've almost even 'platinumed' it. Which is a rare thing for me with games.

But I don't know what to make of Lightning Returns yet. I'm in no hurry to get it, even though I do quite like Mog.

I wouldn't call myself a FXIII universe fan, but there are aspects of it I've enjoyed. Story is not one of these aspects.

I liked xiii-2 more than the original. well the battles at least. i put a few hours into that game but i cant tell u for the life of me what the storys about. it had some good ideas though, hopefully they take their time implementing them into future ffs. ive heard the hd remaster of x-2 comes with a creature creator i wonder if thats similar..

Seriously though, check your spelling before posting threads please. It's better for the school children.

sry havent unlocked yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back