graphic images

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
can we get like at least a warning in the thread title before people post graphic images of someone in the hospital or things like that... christ

I agree, those images are seek.
The member picture thread is very devyaunt.

I don't know if anyone has gotten to it yet, I'm on break from forum duties, but, what are you referring to? I've not caught what you were talking about due to not being on, but considering no one responded yet, I figured I'd ask. :hmmm:
moogling

i think they are saying that if, say, i busted my knee and took a picture of it while it was still bleeding, it would be nice to know if they were about to look at how skinned and bloody my knee was and how disgusting it is that they could see the bone sticking out

yeah basically. the news threads in... midgar?? have a bunch of images that news sites would typically say something like "after the jump are graphic images"

Yeaaaaaaaaah, okay. I see what you're talking about, looked at a few threads. I'll bring it to the attention of Staff for those who missed it. Sorry you had to see images you didn't want to see if you had the options to. :gonk:

L, yeah I got what she meant with graphic, but I hadn't seen it around the forum. Looked at a few threads though, so it's hopefully gonna be taken care of from now on. Brought it to Staff's attention. So I'm sure an admin will get back on this. =]

Mitsuki, Ilyena, Shu

Yeah no problem, we'll add this in the Rules. Just as a friendly reminder, mind. Any images not kept under the spoiler tags will be edited by the Staff from now on, and a [Graphic] will be added in the thread titles.

Thanks for bringing this up.

I find overuse(More than 5) of Gif photos are offensive. It is annoying when the post just keeps moving, and it really has affected my state of mind.

Can someone please moderate a limit.

...It is seriously annoying though. It burns my soul. :sad3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back