Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Is this available in the UK? As I only seem to be able to pre-order the standard edition. and I don't want that, unless it's my only option

The limited Edition you can get in the UK (from Square's site, GAME, Shopto.net, possibly amazon as well) the Collectors Edition you cannot got anywhere outside the US :(

Excellent. It's now pre-ordered. Typical we can't get the collectors ed. We always get the short end of the stick

im going to assume I won't need the guide as well, considering the uk one already covers the dark aeons. Il probably get it at some point any way mind lol.

I was very tempted to order the Collector's Edition. :ryan: Would've loved that soundtrack CD...

Just pre-ordered from Amazon, so I'll be getting the Limited Edition. Not bad for $40. Also got the guide. Yeeeah not buying games for awhile now.

i suppose the soundtrack will be available elsewhere seperately.... all the others are

thought the art cards or whatever they were looked nice too D:

I checked out the limited edition on Amazon, tempted to get it.

Then I looked at the screenshot of the cover that was on Amazon. I preferred the standard one, so that tempted me.

I'm such a shallow gamer. :sad3:

Two minutes ago, I looked at the Ltd Edition's actual box-in all it's black glory- and realised... it looked better.

But... I'm not sure if I'm arsed to change my order. :hmmm:

Just glad my pre-order through gamestop was an automatic collectors edition so no need to worry on my end.

Back