Article: FFXV far in development, no current plans for FFXII HD and FFX-3 is NOT in development

Sin is never worshipped in the game and in the religion of Yevon they do not hold Sin as a form of deity, they believe Sin is a punishment, not a God.

Creating a new world doesn't make Bunivelze the Christian God either. How many other religions feature a God who creates worlds? In order for Bunivelze to be the Christian God he would have to have the same mythos as the Christian God. Similarities are not the same thing, otherwise all religions could be said to be the same as each other.

Last warning. This argument is going off topic. The thread is about the various game developments, not about the FNC mythology. Anymore off-topic posts will be deleted and infracted. Carry on with the argument through PMs please. Thank you.

Please do not reply to this post. Any concerns, PM me.

No thank you. he refuses to see it. so i'm not going to bring it there. my points still stand. and what bugs me is that Final fantasy XV is still considered a project that initially based on XIII. i rather every new numbered game was based on its own individuality.

It would be nice if FFXV would be released at least by mid-July 2015. That would give it 5 years after the release of the last big offline main installment in the series after XIII's March '10 birthday.

Back