Official FFXIV Player List

It would seem like all of you guys are on different servers than me. I haven't been playing much in the past week because of FF7 Remake. But I main Summoner and alt Scholar.

Character: Anrui Mydia
Job: SMN/SCH
Server: Hyperion

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/482379/

Hyperion is in the Primal data centre so I believe it is possible to 'visit' other servers within that. Lamia happens to be in the same data centre so we could in theory cross from one into the other for short visits. :argor:

I'd update the first post table to include your info but Ross has been doing it and I'm not sure what his system is.

Hyperion is in the Primal data centre so I believe it is possible to 'visit' other servers within that. Lamia happens to be in the same data centre so we could in theory cross from one into the other for short visits. :argor:

I'd update the first post table to include your info but Ross has been doing it and I'm not sure what his system is.

Oh yeah I forgot about the world visit feature in this game. I'll use it to visit some of you if you ever want to party up and do stuff sometime.

First time posting in years...I play on two different servers equally. I'll just list them both on here just in case if that's ok. I've noticed that a lot of folks are from Lamia : o I'm wondering if I had ran across anyone in here before. I know I recognized at least one person.

Name: Naoto Shiraishi
Class/job: Gunbreaker
Server: Lamia

Name: Raih'to Dakwhil
Class/job: Monk
Server: Chocobo

Last edited:
Username: Luxario
Character: Lux Surinette
Class/Job: Monk
Server: Ultros

First time posting in years...I play on two different servers equally. I'll just list them both on here just in case if that's ok. I've noticed that a lot of folks are from Lamia : o I'm wondering if I had ran across anyone in here before. I know I recognized at least one person.

Name: Naoto Shiraishi
Class/job: Gunbreaker
Server: Lamia

Name: Raih'to Dakwhil
Class/job: Monk
Server: Chocobo

Username: Luxario
Character: Lux Surinette
Class/Job: Monk
Server: Ultros

I've updated the table to include these accounts. :)

Also Kadaj it is quite possible that you've encountered some of us, even in passing.

You're probably already in a Free Company but if you are interested in getting linked up with the FFF linkshell, just let me know. I'm Polyphemos Bromios on Lamia. We could get in contact.

I also need to 'visit' the Ultros server to meet Lux! I keep telling myself I'll do it but I shall soon. Apparently it doesn't need to take long to move back and forth, which is ideal.

I've updated the table to include these accounts. :)

Also Kadaj it is quite possible that you've encountered some of us, even in passing.

You're probably already in a Free Company but if you are interested in getting linked up with the FFF linkshell, just let me know. I'm Polyphemos Bromios on Lamia. We could get in contact.

I also need to 'visit' the Ultros server to meet Lux! I keep telling myself I'll do it but I shall soon. Apparently it doesn't need to take long to move back and forth, which is ideal.

Sure, I don't mind joining the linkshell. You're free to look me up anytime after 9PM est. That's usually when I am on.

Reactions: Six
I've gone ahead and updated the table for both ComplexityBrit & Contra Fates

Back