KH Spinoffs Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
I am VERY late to the party but I only just completed this today after getting it for Christmas and I've decided that this forum needs some life injected into it.

So, what are our thoughts on KH:3D?

Personally, I enjoy the fact that Riku was probably more playable than Sora was and he pretty much took the limelight during the final world. It's about time we got some more exposure to him! I suppose Chain of Memories did that, too, but it wasn't brilliant.

I was loving the flowmotion battle system - good to hear it'll be returning in better variations in KH3.

The game was very refreshing and I liked every minute of it. Seeing the
revived Organization XIII members like Xemnas and Saix
was pretty cool. The game flowed very well and was an overall excellent experience. I liked playing as Riku more than Sora and I hope they utilize the ability to play as more than one character in more of the future installments. The boss battles were epic, especially the KH2 esque battle with
Xemnas
. And seeing the characters from The World Ends With You was the icing on the cake. It was an epic game, I must say.

I enjoyed it. It was fun, it never really got repetitive, there was good stuff there. Like all KH games, it kind of - didn't make a massive amount of sense, but at this point, the plot of KH is a tangled, absurd skein anyway, because Nomura is not a very good writer.

Back