Sealed Temple - Worth it?

Gilgamesh the Hero

Swordsmaster
Gil
FFXIV
Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server
Gilgamesh
So I've just beaten Neo Ex-death in the gba remake and I can now access the Sealed Temple. My question is: Is it worth it? I think I'm gonna have to farm quite a few levels cause I can't even beat the Gil Turtle, and I'm wondering if it's worth the effort.

Give me your opinion, wise people who have already played through the Sealed Temple.

A lot of the Sealed Temple is strategizing cause remember, levels only really grant more HP and MP. Its mostly your abilities and how many classes you have access to.

Honestly to me it's a fun part of the game. Harder bosses, more good weapons, access to 4 more classes(assuming you never got Cannoneer, Oracle, or Gladiator).

You also get a chance to fight Enuo, who originally had the Void powers that Exdeath seeked to control. By defeating him you get access to the Necromancer class, which to me was pretty awesome.

In my opinion, you should go for it if you have the time and chance.

I just finished FFV and I actually beat Shinryu at Level 40 (never beaten him before so I was pretty proud of myself). I'm putting it aside for now as I was getting over the game a bit, but I'll tackle the Sealed Temple when I feel like loading up my save again.

Back