Mission: Impossible VS. James Bond - Which is better?

Mission: Impossible VS. James Bond

• M:I Series - Ethan Hunt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IMF Agents - Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Witch

I myself am strange and unusual
Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
I've watched a good amount of the Bond films at least once (my dad liked them) and I really enjoy the latest Bond films (skyfall was good but 1 is my favorite) and I can watch the MI films (cept 2) over and over again. I know MI had a tv show back in the day but I've never watched 'em before, that said I adore the film series. I do know that the original series had multiple lead IMF agents so it's IMF agents against the James Bond agents.
So my question is this--which is the better secret agent... IMF or 007? :ahmed:

I'll post my opinion later.

First, you. :hal:

bond every time. he's still just as, if not more, popular as he was 61 years ago. the great thing about him is that even though they now make jokes about how redundant his character is in the newer films (in goldeneye, m makes a quip about him being a relic from the cold war), he is still the only man you would rely on in a terrorist situation. ian fleming pretty much coined the phrase "women want to be with him and men want to be him."

Yeah theres no comparison here its Bond everytime. With the exception of every single Bond film starring Roger Moore theyre all great. A couple of the MI films are ok. Mi1 and mi3 are pretty good but they fall short of James bond films everytime. Its not so much just the James Bond character but the book / films are well written. Besides Bond is a huge franchise whereas Mission impossible is just a few films. 4 i think? And Tom cruise is a plebb

Back