Status
Not open for further replies.

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
[h=2]SQUARE ENIX LAUNCHES COUNTDOWN WEBSITE FOR MYSTERIOUS NEW GAME[/h]

Posted by Steve Hannley on 31 Dec 2013

Oh, Square Enix, always with the teasers. The game publisher behemoth have just launched yet another countdown website for a mysterious new game (this must be at least the fifth this year). Counting down to January 8, there’s not much information besides the fact that it’s coming soon and that the URL has “Destiny VIII” in the title. It’s apparently a co-production with gloops, Inc., who is responsible for quite a few Japanese mobile games.
The only other clue is that Destiny Odyssey VIII is a character in Dissidia Final Fantasy.
Any guesses on what it could be? Share your thoughts below!

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2013/1...sterious-new-game/68160/#sthash.Zk6OV7JC.dpuf

Oh it gets predictably better. That company they're collaborating with is known over there for shite social games. This means we will also probably never ever see it in English.

Nothing to see here, people. SE teaser sites never having anything substantial or exciting has just recently become one of the fundamental laws of the universe, kind of like the laws of conservation and electromagnetism.

I hope its that blow up doll we mentioned last night :ari: In a wide array of colours and characters. With interchangeable weapons and outfits !

I cannot trust these countdowns anymore. Last time they got me excited for a potential Star Ocean V and it was some stupid browser mmo called Star Galaxy....

I hope its that blow up doll we mentioned last night :ari: In a wide array of colours and characters. With interchangeable weapons and outfits !

I feel that we the consumer have ultimately become that doll and Square are having their disgusting way with us on a regular, unfortunate basis.

Square’s ‘Destiny-VIII’ teaser revealed as mobile title Glorious Blades

Glorious Blades: The Princess of Fate and the 8 Warriors has been revealed by Square Enix and mobile developer Gloops. It’s the game behind the publisher’s ‘Destiny-VIII’ teaser from last week.

G-Blades.jpg

Missed the
Destiny-VIII teaser? Hit the link to see what happened.

The game has been revealed as
Glorious Blades: The Princess of Fate and the 8 Warriors and its site has been updated with some character art and confirmation that it’s coming to both Android and iOS.

We’ll have more as it comes.

Via
AGB.

i have nothing against mobile games. its an established market that ppl should get over or live with. they have good games such as Chaos Rings and Final Fantasy Dimensions...

the problem i have is with SOCIAL GAMES. their so god damn annoying. and the very few RPGs that look decent are card-based. so we know the gameplay is going to be boring as heck.

Last edited:
Hmmm I will just see what this develops into. I have just played Infinity Blade 3 and Republique on iOS and there were fantastic. So I am hoping this gnaw can keep on going with mobile games getting better as a platform .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back