Status
Not open for further replies.

Exoskeleton

Pale Flesh
Veteran
Gil

The Lost Legends Archive

Updated: April 06, 2015

Hm? What's that? Who are you again? Oh! You're looking for an expired roleplay you say? Well why don't you check the RP Graveyard for pete sake! Oh?! You're looking for something specificly well known you say? Well then you've come to the right place! This is the thread where great legends told throughout the history of FFF come to rest! It is an archive of the greatest and a place to revel in old adventures and older memories. Ahhh I see, so that's what you have come for! Well reader, browse on and enjoy the text of Legend's long lost...

2006 Archive

2007 Archive

2008 Archive

2009 Archive

2010 Archive

2011 Archive

2012 Archive
(Coming Soon...)

The Lost Legends Archive will only display active RP threads of the past(RPs with at least 2 pages of RP story completed). Each Display will include the name, a brief description, participants and RP post length. If an RP is not listed, then the archive is either still being worked on, or both the RP and discussion threads cannot be found. Private Rps will not be included.

Last edited:
2006 Archive

2006 Roleplay Archive
Total RPs: 6

RP Name ()
RP Thread I Signup Thread

RP Description

MISC

A

Avlear (693 posts)

Avlear home to many of mythical creatures, the jewel of the quadretant. But there is something hidden deep with in the Avlear, the Tree of Mana. Bon-Bon an aftelfical half Demon, created by the Human Plant, she escape with there most prized experiment stuck on her head. She heard the only way to free her self from it, is to seek for The Mana Goddess, but she must first be able to get on Avlear. read more
B

C

D

E

Eternal Flame (33 posts)

Countless dimensions have existed since the dawn of time. But many scientists have wondered ... is there a key to all of this? Through an attempt to discover the truth, many scientists and researchers have died. Why is this? Must the truth not be foretold? read more

F

Final Fantasy Kingdoms (169 posts)

4 kingdoms are sucked into one world. In them live four final fantasy cities...

G

H

I

J

K

Kingdom Hearts (276 posts)

Destiny Islands. This is probably the most safest place in the entire universe. Not long ago, the darkness began to appear and destroy many worlds. Many children dwell here. Their laughter is heard amongst all over the island and it brings smiles to people's faces. They have no idea that the darkness is coming to Destiny Islands and that they will soon become victims of the terrifying and destructive Heartless.

L

Land of Dragons (217 Posts)

It is the year 20-06 on the Planet Earth. The humans are thriving in population, whilst darkness grows near. They poison their planet, shun less fortunate others from their society, and have ignored the presence of Dragons for the past 200 years. Now, the Dragons have returned, and are seeking to return the world that once was clean and natural. Read More

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

Tales of Kingdoms of Fate (50 Posts)

There was once a land filled with swords, fairies, and mythical beings. This land however, was in times of war. The war was between the Kingdom of Arnazil and the Lartak Empire... Read More
U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Last edited:
2007 Archive

2007 Roleplay Archive
Total RPs: 16

RP Name ()

RP Description

MISC

A

A Fantasy Parody (43 Posts)

Vesmor was sitting in a bar looking down at the counter. Pondering of what next adventure he should take. Its been many weeks with out one to do. He had a feeling one was a bound to show up.

Vesmor looked up at the bartender.

"Human can get a pint of ale."

A Shattered World (65 Posts)

The world of today is a very dark one. There are many slaves throughout the earth that must fulfill the wishes and desires of their masters or mistresses. It has been this way in the world since democracy was shattered by the likes of those wishing to seize power for their own greed and personal purposes. This world is dominated by those people. The slavery of the free people of the world began sometime later shortly after these events came into place...

B

Balamb Garden (702 Posts)

Balamb Garden. A place of prestige and pride; is known throughout the world.
From the outside, it seems like a futuristic fortress for an army. From the inside, it is nothing short of a palace. Tranquility, respect, pride; to name but a few of the feelings inside the walls of the Garden.
It's residents train relentlessley, waiting for that day they are needed for battle. Balamb Garden is dedicated to providing protection for the people who need them and it provides some of the best trained soldiers in the world. SeeD.
Balamb Garden, is home to many people. People have their own adventures to embark on and stories to tell; they never end.

C

Chronicles of Spira: Another Pilgrimage (139 posts)

A thousand years ago, Higher Summoner Yuna and her legendary guardians Tidus, Wakka, Lulu, Kimahri, Auron and Rikku were able to defeat Sin. Two years later, it was up to Yuna, Rikku and Paine to defeat Shuyin and stop his plan of using Vegnagun against Spira all just to regain his lost love, Lenne. The two were reunited and everyone in Spira had happy lives. There was no Sin, no evil ... there was just ... peace. However, that all changed one thousand years on the anniversary of when Sin was defeated...

Curse of the Zaan Castle (120 Posts)

A group of teenagers go on a field trip to an old castle after celebrating their graduation. But little do they know, this castle is ancient and haunted. There are supernatural beings that dwell here. Vampires hide their true faces behind their former human selves and hide in the darkness, never to see the sunlight. Spirits of the demons possess humans and their DNA becomes combined...

D

E

F

Final Fantasy VII: The Soap Opera (117 Posts)

Cloud, just waking from his deep sleep, decided to go for a walk around the town; hoping to run into someone he knew. As he left the house, he was welcomed by a cool breeze. It was so refreshing. Over in the distance, Cloud could see Cid...

Final Fantasy IX Survivor (1201 Posts)

The survivor contestants arrive to a large island by boat and organize themselfes in the beach all wondering what was waiting them...when all of the sudden a large and dark figure appears...

FFF High School (62 Posts)

Everyone knows that high school never ends. Fortunately for the students of FFF High, the mysterious Darkblade left and the high school was taken over by its new owner only known as Lord Golbez took over. Despite this, nothing's changed. The students are still in their groups battling for control of the school and the teacher are helpless to stop this. Why, it's FFF High, where the students rule ... with some authority once in a while.

G

H

I

J

K

Kingdom hearts 2 - Survivor (63 Posts)

xemnas: i am xemnas the leader of organisation 13

now you pathetic beings who cling so hard to their hearts step forth and name yourselves!

Kingdoms of Ru (63 posts)

Once there were four kingdoms, all known as the four castles. One gold, representing fire; one stone, representing water; one marble, representing the earth; and one silver, representing the riches of mankind. All of the castles lived in the land of Ru. Great waters in the middle of all of these kingdoms enchanted the beauty of this glorious place. All the Castles had glorious leaders that were greatful to their hardworking citizens.

L

M

N

O

P

Portal (112 Posts)

You are asleep in your room when all of a sudden a portal appears in your room, you wake up and enter it and appear in a world which is every FF world combined into one...

Q

R

S

Seclusion: The Xandria Journey (57 Posts)

Crysta. To the locals, the city was just a simple city that is filled with its own comings and goings. To outsiders, it was a city of great bustle, known for the statues in the center of each square in the city. (Except for the statue in front of the clinic, of course.) In the center of town (between the market square and a square dedicated to restaurants and pubs) sat a pair of squares for some of the higher-paying jobs in town. These squares were made only for the guilds in the town. Just about any guild from the Ranger's Guild to the Necromancer's Guild to the Warrior's Guild could be found here.

Sky Pirates of Ivalice (27 posts)

It has been ten years since the events of FFXII occured, and Ivalice has been enjoying relative peace for many years, the rule of Larsa Solidor of Archadia, Al-Cid of Rozzaria, Marquis Ondore of Bhujerba, and Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca of Dalmasca have encouraged peace in the Ivalice, but it seems that this peace is at a threat, for the Kingdoms are suffering from a mysterious threat, it seems they are a group of Draklor employees that plan to continue where Vayne and Dr Cidolfus left off, it seems from information so far that they are trying to find a way to remake nethecite.

Soul Caliber (22 Posts)

The Battle will take place in small town to the far west of Rumania in which countless slayings were reported and several villigers, warriors and many others were missing. It is here, where the cruel massacre led by Nightmare begun once again.

Survival (65 Posts)

It's 2007, one day, we hear news on TV that in South America there has appeared a huge glowing portal. Scientists have no explanation for it. There is some sort of barrier preventing u to get close to it. A day later there are reports that another one has opened in Canada. The day after that there is stuff coming out of the portal in the South.

T

Tales of FFF (660 Posts)

It was the year 2035; the world lied shattered by wars, chaos, and hatred. Everyone thought that the Earth was doom until the day of January 8, 2042. On that day General Joshua Leridan, better known as “The Dark Blade”, arrived at the cost of Role Playing Central leading an army of one thousand free humans.

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Last edited:

2008 Roleplay Archive
Total RPs: 24

RP Name ()

RP Description

MISC

A

Ace Combat (45 Posts)

The Belkan War was the Great War that brought many nations to the brink of destruction. A great conflict of swordsmanship and magic. Of wood and steel, of technology and of resources.

Anime RP(157 Posts)

The dark Lord Galon, Have summoned a select choice of warriors from around the universe.
The reason for this, is that if they are in their own world, their power would be too strong against Galon.
But, here in his world, Galon have slowly built up his own armies. And hold the main power. And have the "hole turf" effect.
His goal, is to kill off the chosen heroes one by one in his own world.

Anime Union (132 Posts)

The story begins with a new type of game called Anime Union. It is brand new and no one has played it except the creator, Felius. He was having a party at his mansion to celebrate the completion of the game. He invited all his friends and with each invitation came a small card, each card was unique in size and shape. As the party draws nearer he starts setting up everything, without him noticing a Severe Thunderstorm Warning is announced.

Another Way (279 Posts)

Its pretty much the same storyline asfinal fantasy but instead of cloud the Zack survived... hes not the hero of this story though no no no, We are.

Apocalypse (244 Posts)

The dawning of the twenty-first century was when everything changed. There were even worse things than terrorists themselves. For the first time, the supernatural creatures that hid in the shadows in fear of humans finally came to life and decided to take the world back. In the year 2012, New York was hit with a nuclear explosion, which wiped out millions of innocent people. Every country in the world divided its land into sectors. Identification cards had to be present all the time, the police were given special power over civilians and nothing was ever the same again ...

B

Bleach- The Threat To The Soul Society (87 Posts)

10 years after ichigo kurosaki had defeated the bounts with the help of the 13 court guard squads, the soul society and the world of the living were finally at peace but a new kind of breed of enemy’s appeared the Bakan’s.

Breed of Criminals (104 Posts)

The names Rey Loys. I run a little shop downtown Varnasia, selling magic scrolls. Of course that's all for show. The scrolls are useless.

The truth is I'm a criminal. A thief to be exact, a rob banks for a living ... sometimes vaults. People hire me, the rich folk. They tell me about a painting another ones got locked in a vault, they say I can keep whatever else is in there usually.

C

Corruption.(251 Posts)

Gloved knuckles would rap against the wooden door before him, the attire of this man being that of his usual. A black, well-pressed suit, with a red undershirt and tie--who knew that even those that lurked amongst the demons had a talent for color coordination? Atop his head he wore a black hat, which shadowed his fiery red gaze, for the moment. "Hello? Is this not the residence of Renaud Haze?"

D

E

Endless Cry - Final Fantasy VII (91 Posts)

Those words still haunt me, even to this day. The unforgettable legacy of what he almost managed to achieve - the complete annihilation of all life on this planet. Though we stopped him, the price was high. All the pain that he inflicted, the lives that he manipulated, and all the futures that he stole ... none of it can ever be forgotten. I thought that he would remain a simple memory.

I was wrong.

F

Final Fantasy VIII: The Centra Crisis (24 Posts)

Since the end of FF8 the gardens have multiplied to where there are a total of 5 gardens. Due to Balamb being the smallest of the countries it is giving ownership of Centra.
As years pasted tensions mounted, and war broke out, because of experiments with Human/GF fusions. There were 10 kids who now are 18 that have a split personality of a GF in their mind. This is their Story.

G

H

Heroes: Genesis (26 Posts)

The worst fears of The Company have come to pass - The Shanti Virus has been released and it has spread through the human population like wildfire costing the lives of the majority of those who have been infected. It has mutated, costing not only the lives of "advanced" humans but also the ordinary. The majority of the world's population have falsely blamed the advanced humans for all of this, demanding that they be contained so that such a thing may never happen ever again.

Hogwarts (265 Posts)

It is the year 2008. It has been ten years since He Who Must Not Be Named was defeated in battle by the famous Harry Potter. Hogwarts has remained open in all those years since that final battle and has never faced any… serious problems since then. There are still the fierce rivalries between the houses of Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and of course the much enthused Quidditch season.

I

J

K

Kingdom Hearts RP (523 Posts)

For many years after the final battle between Xemnas, Riku and Sora the worlds have lived peacefully, knowing that Kingdom Hearts has been forever closed. Sora, Riku and Kairi have lived on Destiny Islands for many years, waiting to hear from their friends but with no success.

L
Land of Dragons (120 Posts)

Over time, George W. Bush has gained notoriety, infamy, and power through political means. Now, he has assumed absolute control of America, and is in league with several people (human or not...) to control the Dragons, his main allies being Sukani Ledro and the Dark Dragon, Boromyo King. Now, a band of heros must unite to stop him. Will Bush reign supreme with his allies and control the entire Dragonic population? Or will the heros come to stop him? You choose in The Land of Dragons!

M

N

Never Ending RP (133 Posts)

The air was still as the first signs of the morning began to illuminate the sky with violet and deep crimson hues. A nearby lark sang his song, welcoming a new day in his forest home. Normally, other birds would be poking their heads out from their nests and sing along with the lark, yet there was a different sort of song this morning...

O

P

Project Demonix (141 Posts)

In the year 2400, technology has advanced dramatically. Problems from the past, such as Global warming and extinction are over due to the fact that the Earth is now 86% artificial, making it so that the plants, trees, and air of the earth is invincible from any sort of harm such as pollution. The Ozone layer has been strenghed by 30 Space Stations surrounding Earth that provide yet another layer, a layer that is completely unbreakably. The Earth is now safe from itself, being completely invincible from the harm of pollution...but there is one problem...

Q

R

Rift (66 Posts)

Advanced technology.

Supernatural powers.

Parallel universes.

Ancient magic.

Time travel.

S

T

The Eternal Fantasy (69 Posts)

No coffins? No propelling wings and transforming into a bat? No hidden corpses? What kind of vampire are they?

The Divided Factions (219 Posts)

In the year 2014, the world was attacked by unknown entities, Earth was utterly beaten and almost crushed by this unknown force. Millions of millions of people were murdered, raped and pillaged. In one final attempt to defeat this enemy, the world's Government worked together to deliver one fatal blow. Every single nuclear bomb was directed towards the ship known as The Entity and severely crippled it. The ship crashed and the Earth's forces believed they won. However, they did not expect what happened next.

The Institution of Silver Lake (562 Posts)

The students have been forced to accept the new rule of lockdown, those caught outside their dorms after 9pm will be punished severely. No one doubts this. Everyone's seen someone have their fingers or even their arm broken for disobeying the teachers in the classroom, and they shudder to think what punishments would happen if they were caught after lockdown.

The Paths of Tragedy (535 Posts)

The Kingdom of Seseu is under attack by the Aldabran Empire. Sir Cairn has been demoted for failing to protect the frontier that divides Aldabra and Seseu, thus allowing the Aldabran Empire to start their conquest on the southwest, where the Kingdom of Seseu is located. So far 1/4 of the Kingdom of Seseu has been conquered, and the imperial army seemed to have gained the upper hand in this battle.

The Tale of the Forgotten (398 Posts)

A balance is broken, what once kept the balance is now disturbed. An ancient race of people know as the Kailal are destroyed, except for one. He is the lone survivor of his people, the only one left with the knowledge to bring back the balance.

U

V

W

War of the Magi (199 Posts)

The temple was silent as it always is despite the war beginning….

In the dark deeps of the silent structure is a room the size of a city hidden underground, in the middle of this room stands the mage keeper for the next war. His job is to view everyone in the war and determines if they break one of the rules, he has the power to sentence those who break the rules and undo the contract an artifact makes with its master.

X

X-Men (68 Posts)

Rene yawned as he sent a fireball in the direction of his buzzing alarm. "Shit..." Rene said, waving his hand towards the burning alarm clock, extinguishing it immediately. "Not again... Logan's gonna go mental at me, that's my 23rd alarm clock this month..."

Y

Z

Last edited:

2009 Roleplay Archive
Total RPs: 21

RP Name ()

RP Description

MISC

A

A Kingdom Darkly (43 Posts)

The kingdom of Virgio was one of great prosperity and a loving royal line for centuries. However, this light was cast into the dark abyss with the arrival of Atrum, a general and magician who operated in the higher echelons of the army. Atrum had a great lust for power, and sought the throne. With a violent coup d'eta, the royal family was removed and driven into hiding, signaling a period of economic depravity and war for the people of the realm. A small group of citizens formed a group dedicated to the removal of Atrum and called it Mannus Ferrea. Realizing that they stood little chance against the usurper and his magically enhanced troops, the group begin searching for help from distant lands to aid in their struggle.

Alternate Roads (180 Posts)

10 years after Lord Braska defeated Sin and brought the calm, yuna, his only daughter, chose the same path as her father. Taking the same pilgramige and battling Sin, as her father did. She will suffer good times and bad, matureing more and more as the days pass, eventually she shall battle sin, hopefully winning and returning the calm once again. Along her travels Lady Yuna shall make new friends and rivals. It will be the job of her guardians to protect her throughout her journey.

B

C

Crono Trigger: A Past To Remember (59 Posts)

The last war between monsters and human ended with the mysterious disappearance of Magus back in the year 600AD. With his disappearance, came a swift turn of tables. The monsters, without the help of the the magic-wielding Magus, lost the battle drastically.

Ultimately, they succumbed to a hurried signing of a peace treaty with the then King Guardia XXVII. However, is the war to end in this manner?

The monsters, under the rule of Ozzie VI, have other intentions...

D

Dalmaska: Kingdom of Light (56 Posts)

The Kingdom of Light was born when fellow warriors called Spirit Warriors from long ago came and brought the last remaining light in the land to the city. The gave the king the light and order the Warriors to put it in the highest tower of the building of the castle to light up the city.
E

F

Fight For A Future (323 Posts)

150 years after the destruction of the Genesis nuclear weapon. Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala and the other members of the battle ship Archangel have passed away. The warship Archangel has been hidden on earth, with the suits that were housed on it. As for the Eternal, it has been in service since the destruction of Genesis, battling alongside the new archangel class warship Viper.
Z.A.F.T and the earth forces are still at war. the Earth's forces have been spread thin as Z.A.F.T have superior mobile suit numbers. There is a new mercenary faction that will deal with any job required for a price, the pilots of this new faction have been described as heartless, and even death mongers who kill for pleasure.

Final Fantasy VII: Resurrection (34 Posts)

Three years after Dirge of Cerberus, when Weiss the Immaculate and Omega were finally destroyed, the land of Gaia has been living in relative peace. Now, a new, dark force has risen from the ashes of Sephiroth's tomb in Nibelheim, the Jenovas, who Sephiroth has revived by twisting the Lifestream to his will. They begin their reign of terror by targeting Kalm with soldiers eager to serve the dark force beneath Nibelheim. Cloud and the others must come out of retirement to save Gaia from utter destruction at the hands of the old enemy lurking in his tomb.

Final Fantasy VII: The Darkest Dawn (123 Posts)

The story will take place 30 years before the original FF VII. Around that time the Shinra top researcher, Professor Gast who is well known for the mysterious experiments, discovered Jenova, a destructive alien who was buried in the Northern Crater. Professor Gast, by a mistake, believed that Jenova is a Cetra, a member of a mystical ancient race that inhabited the Planet before present day humanity. Dr. Hollander, infamous Hojo and another Shinra scientist, called Lucrecia Crescent, were assigned to work on the Jenova Project under Professor Gast. Their ultimate goal of the project was to "create humans with the powers of the Ancients." It was believed that this goal may be realized by testing the effects of Jenova cells on an unborn child, which later lead to catastrophic events.

G

Gundam SEED: Controller (69 Posts)

The year was CE 75. The Earth Alliance declared war with ZAFT for the usual reasons, greed, racism and power. The Third Bloody Valentine War had begun. At first each side started taking advantage of their situation and scored victories over the other, but both sides then realized it could not outdo the other using their conventional weaponry and their mobile suits. So they then turned to nuclear arms and weapons of mass destruction.

H

Heroes:Genesis (47 Posts)

We all dream of becoming heroes. We all dream of having powers that develop and make us the people that we are destined to become. Many will find their powers useful, possibly using them for the greater good. Others can become corrupted by the power in front of them. A small group of individuals are about to discover that they are unlike the majority of people in the world, the fact that they are superhuman individuals that wield superpowers. Whatever they decide to do with their power is up to them alone. However, it is them alone that decide the fate of the world ...
I

J

K

L

Legend of Dragoon: The New Elements (68 Posts)

11,000 years after the dragon campaign broke out, 8 Warriors gained the power of the dragoons. these warriors faught against the god of destruction. this battle has been known to this day

600 years later...

an evil rose...this evil man obtained and uses the Divine dragoon spirit to do as he wishes. he is a human, and he desires the title of "emporer of the world". he wants to control every living thing, just like the winglies during the dragon campaing, however he is much more willing to kill.

Liberation (54 Posts)

Many years ago, in Jalaria Suburbs, darkness shrouded from the surrounding woods and engulfed the suburbs. Those who went in didn't come out, and were never seen again.

Now, those inside Jalaria Suburbs are falling victim to horrific attacks from dark creatures lurking in the woods, ruled by a mysterious woman deep within. Any who stay outside after darkness falls are brutally killed or dragged into the woods.
M

N

O

P

Q

R

Resident Evil: Outbreak (107 Posts)

Raccon City- mid western town surrounded by the Arklay Mountains, the Arklay Forest and the routes leading to other major cities. It's quite urban, though it has several rural areas. Currently, the city was set under quarantine due to a bio-hazard outbreak caused by an incident in a mansion located deeply into the Arklay Forest.
Resident Evil....The Umbrella Rebirth (288 Posts)

10 years after the mansion incident in racoon city....

Umbrella has all but ceased to exist as a global power, the truth exposed and the founders no longer alive, many believe Umbrella to be nothing more but a shadow of a horrible past, TriCell is believed to be the new threat as the BSAA is formed to combat the ever growing threat....however Umbrella is far from a shadow as once thought....

S

Superstes (46 Posts)

This RP is based around a story of survival.
You will have to survive or be beaten down.
You will have to fight for your rights to have access to the basic tools needed to survive.

T

The Eternal Relics (58 Posts)

Eons ago, the Relics were created. It is not known who created the Relics, or even why, but it is known that the Relics hold immeasurable power. Countless wars were fought for the control of the Relics. After centuries of war. The Relics were taken by the one country that was truly good. Using their ancient Magic, they sealed the Relics. But something went wrong, the Relics now chose their masters. Immediately after being sealed, they disappeared. It was thought that they were gone for good.

The Nine Worlds (184 Posts)

The Nine Worlds. Beginning wiith Order and ending with Chaos. Since the dawn of time, these two forces have been in equilibrium, neither dominant over the other, so the world where mortal life dwells remains pure, and stable. But that has all changed.

The Perpetual Twilight (95 Posts)

Crystair, a land once ruled by a kind and gracious King. For endless centuries, the same bloodline forever sat upon the crystal throne, and the kingdom eternally flourished. It was a beautiful land, with silvery trees and lakes of the clearest, shimmering blue. To the east, on the glittering horizon, one would see the dark spire that represented the land of Umbra, its tip forever shrouding in its perpetual darkness. To the West lay Precipia, land of the winged ones, though they had long since gone into hiding...

The School of the Wolves (51 Posts)

Hey kids! Are you new to this school? I'm going to take the dumb looks on your faces for a yes. Welcome to Pendle High, the school of wolves and arguably the worst school in the nation. This place is the absolute worst in the nation. There are only two kinds of dudes here: the ones who transferred here on purpose, and those who wound up here because of bad luck... and those dudes probably aren't going to be here too much longer.

U

Ultimate Elementum (86 Posts)

The Six Elements of Eternity. Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light and Dark. Once they were revered as the building blocks for all creation until many thousands of years ago, when they were stripped from Earth by an unknown entity simply known as The Ultimate. As Common Knowledge turned to Legend and from then to Myth, all memory of the Six Elements were erased from history, regarded simply as a story to tell children.

Underworld: The War of the Immortals (98 Posts)

"And so began the war between the decendents of the children of Corvenus, the son's of William and the sons of Marcus, all because of the forbidden love between a vampire and a lycan...."

With the betrayal of Lucien and his subsequent disapearence, and Viktors return to hibernation, it falls upon you to wage war upon your immortal enemies.
V

W

X

Y

Z

Last edited:

2010 Roleplay Archive
Total RPs: 0

RP Name ()

RP Description

MISC

A

B

C

D

Demon's Fairytale (37 Posts)

Ascending from Hell
He resents those who tell.
Forever cast in the shadows,
He will await eternal morrows.
To me his resolves are unknown
And he fells all, even the ungrown.
The name...

E

Evanescent Fairytale (219 Posts)

On the coldest mountain,
In the hottest dessert,
In the oceans fountain,
In the skies of Levert,
There lies four spears
Each blocking fright
They dry the planet’s tears
And restore the world’s light
But one prophet speaks
Of the devil cast away
Whose havoc used to reek
“Many lives his vendetta will slay”
Unless the Mana tree’s hero
Can fight back the past
Just stories of fairytales
Will be the world’s last…

F

Final Fantasy I: The Warriors of Light (39 Posts)

Arriving at the Castle of Cornelia the 4 Light Warrior’s journey begins. Although there are 4 light warriors, the remaining 2 classes that are not taken first (or choose not to have a crystal) can be supporting characters, perhaps leading the quest on or helping in certain situations, entirely up to you.

Final Fantasy X: Breaking Taboos (39 Posts)

The Al Bhed have been forbidden from entering the temples, due to their distrust of Yu Yevon and all that he embodies. They became isolated, making their life out in the harsh deserts of the Deserts of Bikanel, having as little to do with the war against Sin as possible...

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Perpetual Twilight (28 Posts)

Crystair, a land once ruled by a kind and gracious King. For endless centuries, the same bloodline forever sat upon the crystal throne, and the kingdom eternally flourished. It was a beautiful land, with silvery trees and lakes of the clearest, shimmering blue. To the east, on the glittering horizon, one would see the dark spire that represented the land of Umbra, its tip forever shrouding in its perpetual darkness. To the West lay Precipia, land of the winged ones, though they had long since gone into hiding.

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Last edited:
Status