Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
just incase people want to hear, I been grabbing some of the tracks that got remastered

:cry: what have they done?!

The Seymour one seems good but they ruined the Auron one, one of my favourites before :mokken:

A Contest of Aeons was my favorite track. It still doesn't sound too bad, but I wish they would have left the OST alone altogether.

Is there a choice of tracks in-game? Like in the options menu?

nope, i spent almost an hour in the options looking for this, your stuck with the new ost

Ah that's unfortunate, but it doesn't bother me really. Why did we buy this game when I'm sure most of us will have already played it? The answer is probably to have a slightly different experience of a game we already like. So why not have the new soundtrack?

Still, the choice would have been nice. Who thinks it'll be dlc later on?

Wow some of them really changed. The Seymour one is still good! I just remember it sounding better in the original OST. Oh well I suppose I will get used to it. I look forward to hearing the other tracks remastered.

I like it. The remixed battle theme is really good in my opinion.

But yeah, I like it and I know other people won't.

/topic

Ah the memories... Omen.
I agree with Mistletoe, it's refreshing to hear these themes again, a little modified. The nostalgia is there, even though it's something different.

I love the updated music! Nobuo was called in and worked on it, which I thought there might be some hope of his return to Square. You read that right Nobuo had a hand in the updated music.

I dont mind the music they have in the game, overall its really good, but I would have much preferred the option to have the OST. 2 of my favorite themes though, the Besaid Island theme, and the song when Seymour joins you in the Sinspawn Gui fight, are both shit in this game IMO. I'm not a fan.

Back