Screenshot Corner

and ye didst Lord Gaben heareth the cry of his estranged children. Though he didst bring salvation in his own time, in Valve time, truly didst he bless them. It was worth the weight.

CFOLbJl.jpg

Just some test selfie screenshots I took via the cumbersome PS3 + USB stick method.

Yes, these are 720p screenshots, because you know, PS3. I know, my eyes are bleeding just as badly as yours.

jyNP83S.png

WWNoshu.png

The newbie thaumaturge above (bless the guy, he's so friendly xD) was curious as to what I was doing, so he came closer to inspect. Unfortunately, this did mean he photobombed the picture. Typical Lalafells.

sXzIuvs.png

j8T8n9P.png

Because bullying Eos is fun.

^ Actually I think those look quite good for PS3. Better than I remember the beta looking, anyway. I've played on PC ever since. Also, +1 for neko people :lew:

Screenshots 31/1/2015

Twelve be blessed! Tis a new dawn in the realm, and Linnaete Mellemme elects to rejoice in the glowing embrace of the rising sun!

YXXRF8v.png

0TaKyDH.png

V4VRRHl.png

And lo, the unenlightened beasts of Eorzea seem unimpressed by the joviality of this Miqo'te adventurer.

qk1LemW.png

Dalamud be damned! The weather has taken a turn for the worse. Still, where better than to idly pass the time in Mist by the gardens of a Free Company mansion, basking in a view blessed by Nophica the Navigator Herself, with the company of a lost fawn?

w3azEHj.png

Dusk is falling over the quiet plains of La Noscea, but praise the Twelve, for there is ample beauty to capture.

fWRy8I4.png

YRmhqk3.png

atbIGCJ.png

Nightlife! Unfortunately, guests are difficult to entertain these days.

uji16gF.png

xURBHnf.png

N9C1HC6.png

4bcIpSP.png

LLsnrkj.png

Mayhaps she witnessed the very sight of Thal Himself. A slight glitch left this adventurer perpetually frozen in this facial expression:

Rpu6n8v.png

Though one may be a noble White Mage and the other an erudite Scholar, they are both fellow healers. To which, they dance to dawn, happily content after a day's work of healing hapless adventurers in their travels and in the depths of the realm's worst domains. [Linnaete Mellemme and Sir Cofu at Limsa]

B84bq0Q.png

Qwzziac.png

CD5OGDA.png

6g9zPSB.png

Free weekend is here! Just had to get in another of my artistic panoramas :D

attachment.php

Didn't really plan on taking this shot, but I accidentally got the camera lined up so nice I had to take it:

kSv71It.png

And also, this is an old one, but I just now noticed how significant it is. See that fireworks display right there in the middle? That's the FFXIV icon. The FFXIV icon! SE sneaked that thing right into their fireworks, the clever blokes. Can't believe I actually captured it!

6UBbO2c.png

Attachments

• 70Kds1q.jpg
    70Kds1q.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 330
So... I have this thing, with my FC mates, where I catch them AFK and I take creepy screenshots from behind them.

Erh7G5R.png

9jQG7rH.png

wrimvZy.png

OFYtGLk.png

H0vrQbN.png

9KyUePp.png

hEq0OFj.png

iALbybk.png

xrYxyu3.png

Jjav6vf.png

EOy9We0.png

2gx70hi.png

2ztcbw4.png

was a few days after i hit 50 on NIN

9q9ut4.png

old tank look

2s7wh2s.png

i am the grinning demon

6id8hl.png

after i got bravura

Got the team back in action @Ethics, @Harlequin, Narrator45

2vwvjf6.jpg

Sparx (my chocobo) photo bombing me:

13zsjmo.jpg

Seven Rivers (moi) changed my race from regular humans to the cat race mainly cause I liked the hair, but apparently the hairstyle is now available for the human race as well, but I think I prefer my little cat:

2q026bp.jpg

Seven & Sparx:

2mr5fzm.jpg

What's for Dinner? Chicken (Dodo) dinner!:

294t0lh.jpg

Ohai, it's a wild Dan (Polyphemos Bromios) in Limsa! What a rare sight! After exchanging pleasantries and starting a dance, I decide to take a screensh-

fgIdS6U.png

Of course we get photobombed. By a naked male Miqo'te of all things.

J9UU2Rx.png

That's better.

jiVl3o3.png

Finally! My book! I roll Need and...damn you, Lady Ayesha! -__-

5QvROsn.png

Success at last! :rage:

Okay, there's nothing amazing about this weapon. It is laughably dwarfed by ilvl 130 stuff like what I imagine the Zodiac-stage Relic weapons are, but it's so damn adorable. It makes a squeaky Kupo sound every time I whisk it out or put it away. It made slaughtering all those Moogles so much worth it. :melody:

WAuCpSR.png

oX0WO80.png

Tom greeted me at Limsa, and it took my PS3/internet at least 30 seconds before he could be loaded onto my screen, but we eventually see other and naturally begin to spontaneously dance amidst the hustle and bustle of the marketplace. That WHM looks confounded.

0huKE4q.png

Well, that aforementioned WHM sort of looks like my twin, so I felt obligated to star in a selfie with her...while she's away from keyboard.

BVHwj2Z.png

And to end it, here's a random scenic shot of La Noscea at dawn.

I don't even know who the fuck this person is. They were in front of the house and then THEY GOT CREEPED ON.

DqB4nXV.png

The following is my character, and she is perpetually un-amused by your bullshit.

xdDKycz.png

This was inevitable the moment Glamour was introduced into the game. There are players who dedicate time and Gil to make themselves look like famous characters from various popular media.

It's a-me, Mario! Here, I encounter the fat, murderous, Italian non-plumber. Luigi wasn't with us. Maybe he got the Praetorium today. As for Princess Peach, maybe she's in another Castrum.

KJiPBkP.png

Valentione's Day or whatever the game calls it.

HiqbFDj.png

Now my Chocobo looks gaudy as heck.

HTMwLFs.png

Tom and Jeff just so happen to be at Mor Dhona at around the same time as I was, so of course we dance. Two random Lalafells join in, enchanted by the sheer, unfiltered sexiness of Jeff's character (Landon North), along with a uhh...is that a Fat Cat minion? Good grief, it is! And funnily enough, its Lalafell owner is small enough to use the Fat Cat as a mount if he wanted to!

mt58CyB.png

2 tanks and 2 healers somehow manage to complete a run of Brayflox Hard without too much bloodshed (Jeff and I were screwed over twice by the big bomb), so we celebrate afterwards by...umm, well, two of us have got Gooblues out and they're sneezing all over the place. Eww. The Sylphs can have them back.

Nni1dCa.png

Iu7mP1I.png

Today I fucking finally got my goddamn WoD robe drop. And as such, I decided to take a motherfuckin' selfieeeeee. After 48 runs of that asshole raid, I think I'm entitled to ONE motherfucking selfie. Just one. This is it. Go fuck your selfie, Cloud of Darkness.

qhS9WmV.png

Have a chocobum.

2015_02_03_00001_by_colourstudiosix-d8grcqt.jpg

That sudden realization that this is my punishment for doing the mudra wrong. I absolutely love the fact it's a light hearted public shaming technique, but weirdly it reminds me of the deer head from Evil Dead 2....laughter and all.

PFnoEJm.jpg

Mainly selfie time!

Stalking Jeff.
sg69g9.jpg

behd37.jpg

5v3nr.jpg

orox8h.jpg

2lifzhz.jpg

30af1y0.jpg

2eojz0k.jpg

orjx1i.jpg

2mpzep5.jpg

2whoys1.jpg

11jywwy.jpg

f1giz8.jpg

Biffy Clyro tree!!
9rq6wy.jpg

Finally got my hands on the ironworks robes and had to admire its beau-.....wait....what is that?

I'm guessing that some actual HD resolutions are out of the question, huh, SE? I'd like to put this on my DLC wishlist.

7EGxdxZ.jpg

I was clearing out junk from my PS3 to free up space so that I could play a game... So I was sort of forced to save all of my screenshots to a memory stick, and therefore I have been more motivated to put some on here.

-

Polyphemos Bromios regrets losing that bet...

Polyphemos%20Bromios%2012_08_2014%2021_40_31.png

I don't even know who this guy is... He just started jumping about and he somehow landed on my shoulders!

Polyphemos%20Bromios%2013_09_2014%2018_19_10.png

Polyphemos loves crystalised towers at sunset.

Polyphemos%20Bromios%2027_11_2014%2018_22_25.png

Polyphemos is having fun in the company hot tub, but this isn't even his fairy!

Polyphemos%20Bromios%2022_11_2014%2000_02_33.png

Back