• Rikku Only, No Sphere Grid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Sphere Grid, Initial Equipment

• No Sphere Grid with Dark Aeons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello guys, I would like to ask you a question. Very important for the future of this thread actually. Since I will be soon going back to work and I also bought ALOT of new games on Steam during the sales (damn you Gaben!), I want to ask you all if you are interested in following me on the others challenges as well or not. There aren't many posts besides mine so I am not sure how many peoply enjoy my thread and how many of you would really like to see another challenges done. Either way I will definitely finish this current challenge as far as normally possible - to second form of BFA. I just want to know if I should do whatever I feel like or if I would actually have a decent audience if I did other challenges as well.

And since I am questioning you all like this, please if you reply that you would like to see another challenges as well, tell me which interest you the most and if there is anything you would like me to add to my journal or change in it.

Thanks folks!

I would love to see you do other challenges :).
Its fun following you doing these & see what is/isnt possible in the games youre doing :)

Hello guys,

I am very sorry for not updating for so goddamn long but real life didn't leave me with much time these past two weeks and I was happy enough when I could actually at least do some playing. In all the silent time I catched 10 of every monster minus Inside Sin and Omega Ruins, where I only got a few monsters and I am working on it now. I also killed Sin and Seymour Omnis, both which took me in total about 30 tries due to being unlucky or simply screwing up. Unfortunately I didn't record the battles, I have saves before the each of them so I might record them sometime later who knows.

Also I am a little fed with FFX now so the next updates won't come anytime soon really I might catch a monster or two a day and that's it.

I have a new project in mind that I will be doing in the rest of this month, I will be starting a thread about it in so please do follow me on it :)

Back