.Mosh is back!
Veteran
Gil
Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Alexia Kusanagi
FFXIV Server
Odin
I thought I would make a thread based on the most over the top and amazing new anime Kill la Kill

This anime is focused around Ryuko Matoi finding out what happened to her father and who killed him. Her only lead is the academy president Lady Satsuki. This show is currently on episode nine and it has really progressed into a humorous and entertaining show. The animation when it comes to the fighting is also superb and I hope others here appreciate it as much as I do :)

I gotta say I was extremely disappointed by this anime. The pacing is way off, I feel as though everything that has happened within the first 5 episodes could easily have and better fit into a whole season. Everything is indeed over the top, but that's to be expected, as the makers are the same from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, which was famous for how outrageous it is. But at least Gurren had proper pacing. It seems to me that they are just trying to receive the same positive reaction from Gurren, but they can't really make a masterpiece like that again. We'll see how well it fares, but so far the makers have yet to live up to what could possibly be their best creation yet.

Back