[03/12] Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn official PS4 launch dated April 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn
officially berths on PS4 in April 2014, but it's still marked to enter beta when the console launches in Japan on February 22. The news comes via the PlayStation Awards, where Square Enix's resurrected MMO picked up the "Special Award" - according to the publisher, the award was created this year to " recognize outstanding titles on the overall combination based on the following attributes: originality, buzz-worthiness, influence and performance."

Buzz-worthiness aside (far to one side), Square Enix also revealed that A Realm Reborn
Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida will showcase the PS4 version in a live broadcast, set for December 14 at 4AM PT/7AM ET. The video will also showcase content from the major 'A Realm Awoken' 2.1 patch, which launches a few days later on December 17.
[Image source:
GAME Watch]

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/12/03/final-fantasy-14-a-realm-reborn-official-ps4-launch-dated-april/#continued

I'm sure I'll upgrade to it when the time comes. Sadly, I've invested little time into the PS3 version, that I'm worried history will repeat itself.

Nonetheless, I see no reason not to get it/upgrade to it.

I'm sure I'll upgrade to it when the time comes. Sadly, I've invested little time into the PS3 version, that I'm worried history will repeat itself.

Nonetheless, I see no reason not to get it/upgrade to it.
i think its just an option for those who want to concentrate on ps4 gameplay. i'm sure it's not SE trying to promote ps4 version over ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back