Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
nup-156356-0396-jpg.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/paul-walker-dies-crash-report-article-1.1533786

Mark this down as one of the things I wish I could unknow. I couldn't sleep at all because of some reasons, and so I turned on tumble to waste some time... and when I saw this news it was like a kick in the stomach. I don't care if I didn't know him, it's truly sad, as if that needs to be said. This kind of news is really starting to mess with my head.

Go with God, brother and rest in heavenly peace.

R.I.P Paul Walker.
Thought it was a hoax at first but its confirmed. Wish his wife and son strength. His 8 year old son tried to save him.....correction daughter. .

Also R.I.P for the driver.

Last edited:
I was reading the news on the helicopter pub crash and saw this on the headlines. He was on his way back from a charity fundraiser for the folks in the Phillipenes and the car crashed. Shows how suddenly things can happen x_x

I saw this on facebook at first and thought it was another hoax going around... Since there were so many of these, and the first site I saw post it was the hoax site, then I saw it on the news.

They were in the process of filming Fast and Furious 7 also... I hear they are still going to film it and honor Paul Walker in it... :hmmm:

But this is very sad, I wish the best for his family.

Back