Playstation The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Gets a Spectacular Story Trailer

Witcher3-17-670x379.jpg

CD Projekt RED took the stage at the VGX 2013 to give the fans one more glimpse on the upcoming epic The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Unsurprisingly, the game looks absolutely spectacular, and you can see it with your own eyes below.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/12/07/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-gets-a-spectacular-story-trailer/

I can't think of another upcoming RPG that looks as incredible as this. If they've managed to make an open-world game while maintaining this graphical fidelity, then this small company in Poland who until round about a decade or so ago, was only translating CRPGs into Polish, is potentially about to upstage the biggest names in the genre. And I'm perfectly okay with Poland leading the charge for the time being.

And so far as I've picked up from my playthrough of the first Witcher (which is actually a rather mediocre game, to be honest), Wild Hunt refers to the band of spectres that roam the lands, as omens of disaster. The King of the Wild Hunt is basically a ghostly Death, who has a tendency of stalking Geralt, the main protagonist. So the game's antagonists are Death and his army, and Nilfgaard. You're basically up against Mordor, if you think of the Wild Hunt as Ringwraiths, and Sauron as less of an eye and more of an armoured spectre of death.

Back