Are battles in XIII significantly more difficult than in previous games?

Just like how everything I've stated can be seen as true by playing through FFXIII- demonstrably true, one can simply look through the thread and see that I've shown your statements to be dishonest.

It's ironic really. Your defense to calling you dishonest is to continue to be dishonest.

That is why I am done with this conversation. There's a whole lot of people in this wide world who can speak on XIII honestly, but all you have is a sore bandwagon.

What have you stated that isn't just your own opinion? Which as I've explained cannot be right or wrong. I think it's clear why you're done with this conversation, you simply have no logical or realistic way of refuting what I've said - that XIII's gameplay does not allow the player to have choices about when and how their character develops. That is undeniable, and yet you try to deny it by saying you like it anyway - that is an opinion, not a fact. Just because you like it, doesn't mean it's not still linear and restrictive.

What have you stated that isn't just your own opinion? Which as I've explained cannot be right or wrong. I think it's clear why you're done with this conversation, you simply have no logical or realistic way of refuting what I've said - that XIII's gameplay does not allow the player to have choices about when and how their character develops. That is undeniable, and yet you try to deny it by saying you like it anyway - that is an opinion, not a fact. Just because you like it, doesn't mean it's not still linear and restrictive.

Opinions can be wrong when they try to be fact.

The game is linear to the extent that you don't have the same choices you would have in, let's say, XII. But it is not literally linear either, there is still choice, and that is where your opinion, in trying to be fact, is wrong.

The crystarium goes through phases of linearity and freedom as the game progresses, you will often have to choose which of the two classes that each character has to take advantage of. If you fail to make the best choices, you end up having to cap it out.

When the training wheels get knocked off, the first thing most people do is roll right into Barthandelus and bruise their ass bone.
That is because where you thought you were so restricted, you were really just being coached, and if you cannot beat him, you have to spend a couple hours trying to cap. You don't just run up to him capped out unless you've been running in circles through the whole game. In which case, you were having your fair share of freedom.

So I don't understand the restriction argument at all. For the umpteenth time, I think it is a bogus criticism. The game progressively becomes less restrictive, but not so much that you can exploit it. Square-Enix does not like it, and takes measures such as XII's many difficulty spikes.

It's not my intention to call anyone an outright 'liar' because that carries a heavier insinuation, contextually, then saying one is being dishonest.
And you all are being flat out dishonest, and it's because it's become a pastime to hate on FFXIII that it doesn't even get the respect where it's due. People go on a big tangent and tell inaccurate things about the game.
And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it can piss off XIII fans, as one can say one little thing that's not right about one game and it's basically matched with a forum wide bashing. Jus' sayin.

Opinions can be wrong when they try to be fact.

The game is linear to the extent that you don't have the same choices you would have in, let's say, XII. But it is not literally linear either, there is still choice, and that is where your opinion, in trying to be fact, is wrong.

The crystarium goes through phases of linearity and freedom as the game progresses, you will often have to choose which of the two classes that each character has to take advantage of. If you fail to make the best choices, you end up having to cap it out.

When the training wheels get knocked off, the first thing most people do is roll right into Barthandelus and bruise their ass bone.
That is because where you thought you were so restricted, you were really just being coached, and if you cannot beat him, you have to spend a couple hours trying to cap. You don't just run up to him capped out unless you've been running in circles through the whole game. In which case, you were having your fair share of freedom.

So I don't understand the restriction argument at all. For the umpteenth time, I think it is a bogus criticism. The game progressively becomes less restrictive, but not so much that you can exploit it. Square-Enix does not like it, and takes measures such as XII's many difficulty spikes.

It's not my intention to call anyone an outright 'liar' because that carries a heavier insinuation, contextually, then saying one is being dishonest.
And you all are being flat out dishonest, and it's because it's become a pastime to hat eon FFXIII that it doesn't even get the respect where it's due. People go on a big tangent and tell inaccurate things about the game.
And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it can piss off XIII fans, as one can say one little thing that's not right about one game and it's basically matched with a forum wide bashing. Jus' sayin.

ok..you're comparing the difficulty level to how restricting it really is. Its not the same thing and neither one contradicts the other. difficulty is difficulty. restrictions are restrictions. and right now you're trying to prove that the game doesn't have restrictions by how difficult one particular battle is.

Is it our opinion that the game is restricting? maybe. but is it also a fact that the game has restrictions in general? the restriction problem also has to do with the way we play the game such as battles, not just in the leveling up format.

We still have paradigms that are either a hit or miss. its not a step forward compared to the controlling your entire cast's commands. we have to control their actions through paradigms, and people say its just as much as control, and i can agree to that to a degree. but its definitely not as fun. the strategy and tactics take a step back because whether your making attacks or not, the cast is doing casts for you.

And the idea of having a limited set ammount of attacks is also restricting (and he fact that all the attacks resemble eachother, makes it difficult to see if we're doing any significant damage, the only time we do tell is when they stagger which is probably the only reason why we even have stagger). Also, one summon per character, and we can't assign the summons to any other party.

now for the crystarium system: its linear as heck. it gives the illusion that you're progressing, but you're really not. and the option to choose which role is best? Yeah, i didn't get that option when i was playing, then again, i was at what, near the end of chapter 9? either way....the game is restricting.

and the crystarium system isn't the only problem with the game. although it looks like the main problem is trying to make a game about rank and it looks like every idea in ff13 was designed for that purpose.

In other words, because you can't make the game overly easy, it is restrictive.

You find yourself capping out when you screw up the crystarium. That doesn't sound relevant to linearity to me, it seems more like the very reason the game coaches you to begin with.

Why don't you go replay it and see how warped time and shitty opinion by others have turned your bias of the game.
If you refuse to believe that the real issue lies right there, then you basically are being dishonest. I'm pretty much just done, I'm calling it as I see it, because all the hate on this game is BS through and through, and it's something I've known since the first time I played through the game.

In other words, because you can't make the game overly easy, it is restrictive.
NO....i'm saying that being "difficult" isn't a point against "restriction". You're shoving words into people's mouths, and once we clarify, you shove it again. just because the game took off the "training wheels" and throws you into barthandelus does not mean in any way that the battle system isn't restrictimg. Because it is.

You find yourself capping out when you screw up the crystarium. That doesn't sound relevant to linearity to me, it seems more like the very reason the game coaches you to begin with.
not really the point.

Why don't you go replay it and see how warped time and shitty opinion by others have turned your bias of the game.
If you refuse to believe that the real issue lies right there, then you basically are being dishonest. I'm pretty much just done, I'm calling it as I see it, because all the hate on this game is BS through and through, and it's something I've known since the first time I played through the game.
you would have to pay me to play that game.

and no, you're not calling it as you see it, youre looking for other points to make the game look and it doesn't really refute the points that were brought up.

and no....the hate for this game is sure as hell welll deserved. Sheechiibii may have thought the point was the crystarium system (really Sheehiibii? did you have to make such a big point on the crystarium system?) but there is GENUINE hate for this game. And we definitely have everything to say. don't believe me, i dare you...i fricken dare you...to challenge me in the appropriate thread about my own OPINION on this game.

And we definitely have everything to say. don't believe me, i dare you...i fricken dare you...to challenge me in the appropriate thread about my own OPINION on this game.

I challenge you to go through this thread and really tell me anything I've stated is not true.

You've already lost.

I'm tired of the tripe, if people get off on hating a game to such a stupid and dishonest degree, then whatever. Just don't project lies to others who know better.

no i haven't....you've ignored most of my posts upto this point. and you've suddenly decided to reply. and even then, the only gripe is Crystarium system. the stupidest thing to make a debate about in Final fantasy. heck, even if FF15 had a linear leveling up system, i wouldn't care. but then again, there are games that have things that are still innovative today. such as non-universal exp points. certain exp to certain traits get leveled up as long as you use them. this was for ff2, and although didn't work well with weapons, it worked with magic.

but my gripe with ff13 is more about the battle system itself and that is most definitely restricting.

Already spoke on XIII's battle system and how the only actual restriction is only being able to control one character.
And it's not a disk tossing restriction, unless one is really just that dull.

Pressing X over and over again with the occasional L bump is just false criticism, and you are performing manual actions for enemies who aren't weak. Just like in other FF's, where you aren't scrolling through menus to beat a flan.

I have spoken amply of this, and revealed the obscene dishonesty that such arguments are. And to no avail- I guess once you go by a lie long enough, you start to believe it.

People have done a great job at sacking the game- if you take away any notion that sacking requires actual sacking. I don't know exactly how one burns down a barn with water.

Already spoke on XIII's battle system and how the only actual restriction is only being able to control one character.
And it's not a disk tossing restriction, unless one is really just that dull.

summons are not customizable. but that is still the biggset issue in FF. its like if FF1 did the thing. here's another thing thats restricting: hallways...hallways, hallways, hallways.

Pressing X over and over again with the occasional L bump is just false criticism, and you are performing manual actions for enemies who aren't weak. Just like in other FF's, where you aren't scrolling through menus to beat a flan.

I have spoken amply of this, and revealed the obscene dishonesty that such arguments are. And to no avail- I guess once you go by a lie long enough, you start to believe it.

People have done a great job at sacking the game- if you take away any notion that sacking requires actual sacking. I don't know exactly how one burns down a barn with water.

OH no...it may sound like haters are just dumbing it down, but there is a reason why pressing X and L it really is...because the entire cast is still automatically chooting out commands regardless of what people have to do. Pressing L and X is the only thing we need. Sure...sometimes you actually have to pay attention. but really, for people who literally do not care a single bit about the horrible story that is XIII,

I even sarcastically brought up the idea of using paradigm shifts to make the game more interesting without using a single attack. Just to make the game. And guess what? FF13 fans actually are trying it.

Not only that but we also have attacks that we really have no idea how much power are from the beginning. where the "training wheels" apparently come off. so through this "training wheels" area, the game does a poor job of teaching you any techniques or any way of progressing because theres not really a strong sense of leveling up. part of the issue is that the attacks are already in heavily large numbers that makes it hard to see what particular attacks are working best. but also the lack of value of attacks visually. there was another video that covered this where the attacks would look remotely the same or look like they make just as much damage, that making attacks look too similar made it even more boring.

SO with that said, although we have roughly 4 attacks per paradigm shift, and the damage is visually difficult to determine even by numbers and the variation or upgrade of attacks.

SO with that said....there is one big issue....and that is the rank system. the game is designed to be easier (at least the majority of the game) so that the ranking system is the goal of battles more than experience. So whether you try with full-force or you're just lazy as heck you're going to win a battle one way or another.

Pressing X and L is pretty accurate as to how this game has poor conveyance as to how much progression is being made, how much tactics is really needed to win, and how important the stupid ranking system is (which isn't by much). so people pressing X and L without caring what command they were releasing is one way. sure battles were longer if they did it randomly, but there was still alot of room to win.

AS for the crystarium system, the problem is that it expands slowly...if you're lazy expanding the crystarium, those CP is going to pile up, and suddenly you max out the level up system. its most definitely restricting to not fully control your leveling system as the story progress, it only opens up.

THats the problem....not the biggest problem, but it is indeed restricting. more restricting than any ff game out there. what ff game has restricted you from adding more to your leveling system? none, because the majority of the time it was done automatically. innovative? probably not. effective? more than ff13s

summons are not customizable. but that is still the biggset issue in FF. its like if FF1 did the thing. here's another thing thats restricting: hallways...hallways, hallways, hallways.

If you got your head out from between FFX's cheeks, you'd see how customizable summons from other FF's.. aren't.
But I guess it isn't too far up there enough for one to notice that FFX is *drumroll* hallways, hallways, hallways, hallways.

OH no...it may sound like haters are just dumbing it down, but there is a reason why pressing X and L it really is...because the entire cast is still automatically chooting out commands regardless of what people have to do. Pressing L and X is the only thing we need. Sure...sometimes you actually have to pay attention. but really, for people who literally do not care a single bit about the horrible story that is XIII

There is literally nothing bad about XIII's story that you wouldn't have to inevitably put to some FF or another. None. Zip. Zilch.
I guess this is where opinion really is the sole factor, but I can't really respect any opinion of it being 'horrible' because that notion simply requires an atrociously dull mentality.

I even sarcastically brought up the idea of using paradigm shifts to make the game more interesting without using a single attack. Just to make the game. And guess what? FF13 fans actually are trying it.

Good for them. They either never actually played the game (which I am suspicious of with people on here if you want me to be perfectly honest, you are no exception), or just listened to the flack for so long that they simply just have little memory of the game.

Hearing the things you all say all the time, if I weren't as current with the game, I may end up thinking the same weird shit.

Not only that but we also have attacks that we really have no idea how much power are from the beginning. where the "training wheels" apparently come off. so through this "training wheels" area, the game does a poor job of teaching you any techniques or any way of progressing because theres not really a strong sense of leveling up. part of the issue is that the attacks are already in heavily large numbers that makes it hard to see what particular attacks are working best. but also the lack of value of attacks visually. there was another video that covered this where the attacks would look remotely the same or look like they make just as much damage, that making attacks look too similar made it even more boring.

SO with that said, although we have roughly 4 attacks per paradigm shift, and the damage is visually difficult to determine even by numbers and the variation or upgrade of attacks.

All that just seems like personal problems to me. I never had issues with fucking any of that.

SO with that said....there is one big issue....and that is the rank system. the game is designed to be easier (at least the majority of the game) so that the ranking system is the goal of battles more than experience. So whether you try with full-force or you're just lazy as heck you're going to win a battle one way or another.

The rank system is to show you how you need to improve, and restores your technical points.

Pressing X and L is pretty accurate as to how this game has poor conveyance as to how much progression is being made, how much tactics is really needed to win, and how important the stupid ranking system is (which isn't by much). so people pressing X and L without caring what command they were releasing is one way. sure battles were longer if they did it randomly, but there was still alot of room to win.

And pressing down and X is pretty accurate of other FF's. Like I said before, it is a false criticism, just downplaying it. And didn't you just get done saying that the commands were too much to take in? Why would you want to have three times that work? Needless work, that requires no strategy other then scouring the damn menu?
XIII has a remarkable amount of strategy and need for manual input. And many challenges. Saying otherwise is basically the most atrocious, crap lie about the game, one that is demonstrably false and shameful that people who allegedly have played through the game actually mule around.

AS for the crystarium system, the problem is that it expands slowly...if you're lazy expanding the crystarium, those CP is going to pile up, and suddenly you max out the level up system. its most definitely restricting to not fully control your leveling system as the story progress, it only opens up.

Just to clarify here, are you saying IGN is biased because you thought XII was awful and IGN rated otherwise? If so, that's not a very good argument.

No, I'm saying they're biased because FF12 was far from perfect but they gave it a perfect score. They constantly give untrue scores to games in order to rake in the views and earn more money. i.e. overly high or low scores. The reviewers also seem like they play about half hour of a game and then review the whole thing based on that...it's pretty often that they're clueless.

But the battles are tedious anyways. The most you need to switch between are: a defensive paradigm, a healing paradigm, a staggering paradigm and a damaging paradigm (and this is if you don't mix 1 or 2 of those together (perhaps have a healer in the defence paradigm)). We all know how fun it is to do the same strategies all the way through a game, but FF13 is ridiculous with it.

No, I'm saying they're biased because FF12 was far from perfect but they gave it a perfect score. They constantly give untrue scores to games in order to rake in the views and earn more money. i.e. overly high or low scores. The reviewers also seem like they play about half hour of a game and then review the whole thing based on that...it's pretty often that they're clueless.

But the battles are tedious anyways. The most you need to switch between are: a defensive paradigm, a healing paradigm, a staggering paradigm and a damaging paradigm (and this is if you don't mix 1 or 2 of those together (perhaps have a healer in the defence paradigm)). We all know how fun it is to do the same strategies all the way through a game, but FF13 is ridiculous with it.

Oh, well I understand that a lot clearer now, sorry. I think I watched a video from IGN before I bought XII actually, I thought it was pretty good though personally. Didn't manage to 100% it, but hopefully I'll get another chance to at some point without having to buy another PS2.

I agree that XIII is ridiculous with it. The 'hardest' enemy I fought in my first play through consisted of a strategy of maybe 4-5 steps, and rinse and repeat. It looks hard initially when monsters like Gigantuar kill your party in a matter of seconds, but there does seem to be a few ways to make sure they die first which usually consists of casting buffs before battle and casting debuffs that just happen to work on that specific monster. That sounds like it justifies the game but it doesn't, as these monsters are very few.

Then again it's kinda the same for the super bosses like Gilgamesh in XIII-2, that game had a lot of redeeming qualities in terms of combat and strategy so it's not as bad that the super bosses require a strategy that makes you take him down in a matter of minutes. But still, worth mentioning. I never did beat Gilgamesh, or any other DLC foe after Jihl Nabaat. Except Snow, and that's only it was part of the story so it was a little more lenient.

(really Sheehiibii? did you have to make such a big point on the crystarium system?)

I made the point about the Crystarium because this topic is about the difficulty and I replied to Ultimaji's point about difficulty being a good thing. I said that when the reason for difficulty is because of restrictions outwith the players control it's definitely not a god thing. From there it spiralled off because Ultimaji won't admit that the game is restrictive.

If you got your head out from between FFX's cheeks, you'd see how customizable summons from other FF's.. aren't.
But I guess it isn't too far up there enough for one to notice that FFX is *drumroll* hallways, hallways, hallways, hallways.
Final Fantasy X definitely gave you leeway. For one, it still had dungeons and towns. As for FFXIII the entire game was comprised of hallways to tell the story. And FFX isn't even the point in summon customization in previous FF games. heck, FFX is still isn't my most favorite FF game either. and i dont need FFX to prove what other FFs have done. So yes, other FFs allowed you to use other summons aswell.

There is literally nothing bad about XIII's story that you wouldn't have to inevitably put to some FF or another. None. Zip. Zilch.
I guess this is where opinion really is the sole factor, but I can't really respect any opinion of it being 'horrible' because that notion simply requires an atrociously dull mentality.
heck no! A "dull" mentality? this is someone who sees far more potential into FF and we see this get ruined.

I'm not going to explain the FF13 story, but it is crap. don't agree? thats fine....but this is also a factor of even getting motivated to actually try, and the fact that you didn't need to "try" at least when you had 20 hours of training wheels.
Good for them. They either never actually played the game (which I am suspicious of with people on here if you want me to be perfectly honest, you are no exception), or just listened to the flack for so long that they simply just have little memory of the game.

Hearing the things you all say all the time, if I weren't as current with the game, I may end up thinking the same weird shit.

You can say that all you want, on how you bleittle the hater's opinions. but the hate it honest, and its there.

All that just seems like personal problems to me. I never had issues with fucking any of that.
your point would be stronger if you actually repeated the problem i said. because just saying "i dont have a problem with any of that" isn't really helping your case.

The rank system is to show you how you need to improve, and restores your technical points.
it really doesn't...in the end, everything is divided by points in which is still difficult to tell how

And pressing down and X is pretty accurate of other FF's. Like I said before, it is a false criticism, just downplaying it. And didn't you just get done saying that the commands were too much to take in? Why would you want to have three times that work? Needless work, that requires no strategy other then scouring the damn menu?
Yeah...in previous FF, you did it when you had short ammount of attacks to go through, but your attacks still varied as you unlocked or bought attacks/magic. Unlocking attacks were fun and great.

and like i said, the game does a poor job to even try out any variation of attacks that optimize. and still while only controlling 1 character manually out of the 3, this makes the game to make it so that the character you contro is the true deadweight if you choose to.

XIII has a remarkable amount of strategy and need for manual input. And many challenges. Saying otherwise is basically the most atrocious, crap lie about the game, one that is demonstrably false and shameful that people who allegedly have played through the game actually mule around.
NO! saying otherwise, is what it is. you don't agree? so be it. but the game just what it does is emulate strategy. sure there is strategy but most of it is already entered through the game.

the strategy is divided into paradigms, very little room to optimize unless you go through crystarium and even figure out. and even then you hsve little room to optimize through attacks and more about manuevering.

you think i'm lying? go ahead. but i felt like i had little room to make any major changes in strategy, and even then the little strategy was something FF13 wanted me to do in general, not for specific battles.

Oh, well I understand that a lot clearer now, sorry.

The only thing to understand is that if a magazine doesn't give a bad rating to a game that doesn't suit your demands, they are dishonest Abes who don't do it for the nookie.
♫and they can take that cookie♫

Or, one is just biased to the point where honest review is below their standards of honesty.
That is what a lot of people on here do.

The game's presentation is self-evidently very good altogether, the battles are fun and engaging. But even if one disagrees, it's a far stretch from being the worst game from planet Shit.
They know it, but won't admit it.

I don't understand the obsession for hating this game, even coming up with literal. fucking. excuses. to continue to do so. It's like hater's olympics, carrying the trophy. That can't be very healthy to one's time.

Ultimaji I really think you have a genuine problem with understanding that different people have different preferences. Someone finding the battles "fun and engaging" and someone else finding the game to be "the worst game from planet shit" are both equally correct because these are opinions. If someone thinks FFXIII is the worst game they've ever played, they are just as honest s someone who thinks XIII is the best game they've ever played. Something you love about the game could be the same thing somebody else thinks is utter rubbish, neither one is right or wrong, it's just have a difference in opinion. Trying to say that people who hate the game are dishonest is ridiculous. Seriously, people have different likes and dislikes. I hate salad, and my friend loves salad, does that make me dishonest? Err...no. It just means me and my friend have different tastes. The same applies to games, people have varying preferences.

THe heart of the problem is the ranking system being "optional". and the core "strategy" of this game is all dedicated for us to think the ranking system is emersive. this is exactly why tyornis and i stopped fighting because all the mechanics lead to the ranking system.

the game is easy to beat. do we always get 5 stars? no...but rarely did i get anything below 3-4 stars. Honestly.....did i not tell you guys my friend wanted to GIVE me Final Fantasy XIII? he wanted to give it to me. and i didn't want it, and he was just laughing at how horrible this game.

the game just doesn't teach you anything.....switch through roles which is mostly for your cast to help you out, but also because some of the bigger attacks are on other roles. Oh, and dont let me forget, if a monster hits you between paradigm shifts, it actually shaves off some damage. not that its easy to notice.

the game doesn't really do any justice.....have immersive strategy? let me compare this game to several FF games. heck let me compare it to the FIRST FINAL FANTASY!!!!!! And you tell me if i'm giving fricken Final Fantasy 13 any justice!

Final Fantasy 1: different variation of attacks or key magic spells actually optimized gameplay. Undead monsters had to use the light magic spell to kill them quickly. it was a BIG difference between trying to fight them without it. Also from the start of the game, you feel incredibly weak. Goblins feel like a chore. BUt the moment and i mean the moment you get to lv 2, you automatically feel the difference fighting goblins again.

But early on in the game, i'm leveling up with the crystarium system and still not feeling like i'm making any progress. the game tutorial was unnecessary long from the first chapter. as i'm playing the game, i change up the attacks. but they're just not visually appealing nor changing the variation of attacks. i get lost imediately trying to find the optimal way to beat these monsters. I know with the name "Ravager" its the one with the stronger attacks, but among those 4 attacks, i dont know which one is the "strongest" so i'm spamming only one each out of the rest of the attacks.

Switching through paradigms, and switching through limited ammount of attacks feels heavily, and i mean "HEAVILY", restricting. and that is something i don't want to ever see this type of gameplay again in final fantasy. either give me the freedom to control the entire cast, or don't. But don't half-bake it. don't make me control their "roles". if final fantasy was originally a 1 party member game with the rest having random AI, sure, i would've said "finally, i get to control the characters a little more" but NO, from the beginning we've always had control. so why give us less control?

Some of this game is designed to have a guide, such as getting 5 stars on certain Eidolon battles, but its not STRATEGY if you have to look up a way to beat these eidlons if theres not much of a hint to get through it. but like i care about getting 5 stars, so long as i get through it. the Strategy is pushing you to do things the game already taught you, but in a very lazy way. the game does not in any way teach you which attacks work best, no, it teaches you how to manage through battles by certain paradigms. meaning the X and L debate that you think its false advertisement? sure, it may sound exagerrated, but 100% acurate. the feeling of controlling certain ammount of attacks through stupid paradigms. Its not even a fricken job system like previous final fantasy where whether you're a black mage or a knight, you're both offensive only different advantages. No...this is specifically to "roles" a medic, similar to a white mage? sure....but its not designed for one character, its designed for the entire group. and thats where tactics go out the door for ff13. is there strategy? yes.....but for the goal of having 5 stars....not for beating the game. to me its dumbing down the strategy...i could try to get 5 stars...but what's making me care? rare items? the item system is so broken, i can't really understand it. and being linear also makes it difficult to even try to get more.

and then theres the crystarium system. so easy to cap out in certain chapters and just makes it so you can't level up any further at certain points in the game. there is no "choice" in what stays permanent in the crystarium system, you can't block out "medic" roles in crystarium if you're pushing for a "ravager" oriented character. its all there.....the crystarium system makes you micromanage what you don't need to micromanage.

The day I say something bad about FFX, and you all don't riot, I will be more then happy to acknowledge your statement.

In the meantime, notice that the subject hasn't changed and your statement is as arbitrary as it is ironic.

FFX is not very good.
*Oh snap*

It's called disagreement. Surely you wouldn't want everyone to agree about everything. How boring would that be? 'Variety's the spice of life' and all that. I see people complain about things in FFX all the time, there's hardly ever talk about it without complaints about the sidequests you need to do to get Celestial weapons, or people who hate Blitzball, and nearly everyone complains about the voice acting. If you think fans don't find faults with the game you'd be very wrong.

"FFX is not very good."
Why is that you feel you can make a statement about your opinion and be right, yet when others state their opinions about FFXIII you say they're being dishonest? Don't you see how that's hypocritical?

Back